24-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Boat and XtraCold Icebar
Save time and money and explore Amsterdam at your own pace with a combined 24-hour ticket for the hop-on hop-off canal boat and fast-track entry to the XtraCold Icebar.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Amsterdam at your own pace on the hop-on and hop-off canal boats
- Learn the history of key points of interest from the on-board audio guide
- Experience the cool vibes and climate of Amsterdam's XtraCold Icebar
- Drink from glasses made out of ice
- Skip the lines at the XtraCold Icebar and enjoy 3 free drinks
DescriptionExplore the historical Canal Belt of Amsterdam at leisure with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on and hop-off canal boats. Cruise under romantic bridges and marvel at the merchant houses of the city center as you listen to an informative commentary on the GPS audio guide, available in different 18 languages. Use the free map and on-board Wi-Fi to decide where to hop off and explore some more. Benefit from fast-track entry to the amazing XtraCold Icebar, and put on the provided thermal coat to withstand temperatures of up to minus 10 degrees Celsius. Get 3 tokens to exchange for drinks at the bar. Listen to music in the warm area as you sip a cold beer or cocktail of your choice. Then, make your way to the Icebar at the back, where everything is made entirely out of ice, including the furniture and walls.
Includes24-hour ticket for the hop-on and hop-off boat GPS audio guide on board the boat, available in 18 different languages Map of the hop-on and hop-off boat route and stops Free Wi-Fi on the boat Fast-track entry ticket to the XtraCold Icebar Free Wi-Fi at the XtraCold Icebar 3 free drinks at the XtraCold Icebar Special clothing for the XtraCold Icebar for the duration of your visit Hotel pick-up and drop off Optional gratuities
- You can board the hop-on hop-off bus at any stop along the route by showing your ticket on your smartphone.
- During the summer season (March 23 to October 29), green line boats run every 20-25 minutes from 10:05 AM to 6:00 PM, and blue line boats run every 20-25 minutes from 10:15 AM to 5:15 PM
- During the winter season (October 30 to March 22), boats run daily from 10:00 AM to 5:15 PM
- The XtraCold Icebar is open from 12:00 PM to 1:00 AM on Mondays to Thursdays and Sundays, and from 12:00 PM to 2:40 AM on Fridays and Saturdays • During August, the XtraCold Icebar is open daily from 12:00 PM to 2:40 AM
- Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Icebar
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Van Gogh Museum & Rijksmuseum Tour Canal Cruise & Lunch
Skip the lines to Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum and see masterpieces by Van Gogh, Rembrandt and more. Enjoy a light lunch, then enjoy a cruise of the Cana55 ReviewsFrom €115.00
Private Family Fun Rijksmuseum Tour
A guided family tour of the Rijksmuseum that caters to everyone. While you can hear stories about all the great art objects and paintings, your kids are given clues and pFrom €54.00
From Private Delft, The Hague & Madurodam Tour
After your driver picks you up from your hotel in Amsterdam, you will be driven to the nearby city of Delft where you will tour the sights. Then, head to The Hague, whereFrom €505.00
Amsterdam 2-Hour Bicycle Tour
See Amsterdam like a local on a 2-hour bike tour of the city’s major attractions. Riding with an experienced guide, see fascinating sites and districts, such at the Jor205 ReviewsFrom €24.50
Madame Tussauds & Amsterdam Dungeon Combo Ticket
See your favorite stars cast in wax at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam and enjoy interactive photo sets of the stars of the screen, politics and music. Prepare to laugh and scr52 ReviewsFrom €28.00
1.5–Hour Red Light District Daytime Walking Tour
Discover the Red Light District of Amsterdam with a professional local Dutch guide. Go past the scenic canals into the narrowest alleys of this famous area, as you learnFrom €20.00
Private Day Trip From Amsterdam to Rotterdam and Kinderdijk
Take the day to enjoy the picturesque windmills in the countryside, go on a boat tour, then explore the wonderful city of Rotterdam and its amazing architecture with a guFrom €540.00
Guided Italian Walking Tour
A 1.5-hour walking tour through Amsterdam with an Italian-speaking guide who lives in the city. You will get the chance to see the top attractions whilst exploring the ce1 ReviewsFrom €18.00
Amsterdam Nightlife Scene 2 or 7-Day Ticket
Experience the nightlife of Amsterdam with just 1 ticket, valid for 2 or 7 days, and enjoy entrance to more than 12 clubs. Get a free welcome drink in 8 of the clubs. You68 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Amsterdam to Schiphol Private Transfer
Relax with a private transport from your accommodation in Amsterdam to Schiphol Airport. Sit back and let your driver do all the work as you take a scenic drive to your aFrom €10.00