24-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Boat and XtraCold Icebar
Save time and money and explore Amsterdam at your own pace with a combined 24-hour ticket for the hop-on hop-off canal boat and fast-track entry to the XtraCold Icebar.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Amsterdam at your own pace on the hop-on and hop-off canal boats
- Learn the history of key points of interest from the on-board audio guide
- Experience the cool vibes and climate of Amsterdam's XtraCold Icebar
- Drink from glasses made out of ice
- Skip the lines at the XtraCold Icebar and enjoy 3 free drinks
DescriptionExplore the historical Canal Belt of Amsterdam at leisure with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on and hop-off canal boats. Cruise under romantic bridges and marvel at the merchant houses of the city center as you listen to an informative commentary on the GPS audio guide, available in different 18 languages. Use the free map and on-board Wi-Fi to decide where to hop off and explore some more. Benefit from fast-track entry to the amazing XtraCold Icebar, and put on the provided thermal coat to withstand temperatures of up to minus 10 degrees Celsius. Get 3 tokens to exchange for drinks at the bar. Listen to music in the warm area as you sip a cold beer or cocktail of your choice. Then, make your way to the Icebar at the back, where everything is made entirely out of ice, including the furniture and walls.
Includes24-hour ticket for the hop-on and hop-off boat GPS audio guide on board the boat, available in 18 different languages Map of the hop-on and hop-off boat route and stops Free Wi-Fi on the boat Fast-track entry ticket to the XtraCold Icebar Free Wi-Fi at the XtraCold Icebar 3 free drinks at the XtraCold Icebar Special clothing for the XtraCold Icebar for the duration of your visit Hotel pick-up and drop off Optional gratuities
- You can board the hop-on hop-off bus at any stop along the route by showing your ticket on your smartphone.
- During the summer season (March 23 to October 29), green line boats run every 20-25 minutes from 10:05 AM to 6:00 PM, and blue line boats run every 20-25 minutes from 10:15 AM to 5:15 PM
- During the winter season (October 30 to March 22), boats run daily from 10:00 AM to 5:15 PM
- The XtraCold Icebar is open from 12:00 PM to 1:00 AM on Mondays to Thursdays and Sundays, and from 12:00 PM to 2:40 AM on Fridays and Saturdays • During August, the XtraCold Icebar is open daily from 12:00 PM to 2:40 AM
- Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Icebar
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Dutch Countryside Tour in Spanish
Discover the charms of the Dutch countryside on this day trip from Amsterdam and visit the picturesque towns of Edam, Volendam, Marken, and Zaanse Schans. Learn about DutFrom €35.00
Learn about the craft of diamond polishing during a highly exclusive, hands-on workshop. Discover the origin of diamonds and see some amazing diamond artifacts. Polish yoFrom €475.00
Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Moco Museum Combined Ticket
Enjoy a combination canal cruise tour with skip-the-line entry to the Moco Museum in Amsterdam. Cruise past beautiful bridges and merchant houses then admire some iconicFrom €27.90
Jewish History Tour
Learn the important history of the Jewish community in The Netherlands on a history tour of Amsterdam. Explore the difference between the Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews, visFrom €36.00
Concertgebouw Behind the Scenes Tour
Take a look behind the scenes of one of the world's most famous concert venues on a tour of the Concertgebouw in central Amsterdam, and access areas that are normally hid19 ReviewsFrom €11.00
SummerConcerts at Royal Concertgebouw Amsterdam
SummerConcerts presents a series of concerts in July and August, ranging from classical to jazz and from chansons to film scores. Top musicians from the Netherlands and a34 ReviewsFrom €35.00
- Best Seller
Volendam, Marken & Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Explore the Dutch countryside and leave Amsterdam behind for a half-day tour with free canal cruise included. See the famous Zaanse Shans windmills, explore the quaint fi2761 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Amsterdam Half-Day to Zaanse Schans & Moco Museum Ticket
Get a taste of old and new Dutch culture on this guided day-trip. Visit the preserved windmills of the Zaanse Schans for a slice of traditional Dutch, followed by a visitFrom €42.50
1.5-Hour Private Prosecco Canal Cruise
Sip on sparkling prosecco as you explore Amsterdam's Canal Belt on a 1.5-hour private cruise. Relax while a local skipper navigates you past sights such as Anne Frank’s26 ReviewsFrom €35.00
2-Hour Coffee Shop Culture Tour
Experience the coffee shop culture of Amsterdam on a 2-hour walking tour, and visit the city’s infamous coffee shops. Take a journey of discovery through the city’s r1 ReviewsFrom €80.00