A'DAM Lookout Premium Ticket Including 2 Drinks
Enjoy panoramic views of Amsterdam from one of its newest attractions with an entrance ticket to the A’DAM Lookout observation deck. Get an orientation of the city’s geography, from its busy port to the layout of the Canal Belt in the city center.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy panoramic views of Amsterdam from the top of the A'DAM Tower
- Get a bird's eye view of the Canal Belt and port
- Learn more about the history of Amsterdam at an interactive exhibition
- Receive a free digital photo of your visit
DescriptionGo to Amsterdam’s newest attraction at the A’DAM Lookout, and enjoy 360º views across the city. Located in Buiksloterweg, the A’DAM Toren (A’DAM Lookout Tower) features a 360º Sky Deck, where you can feel as free as a bird, and a 360º indoor panorama deck, 20 stories off the ground. Catch the ferry to Buiksloterweg for incredible views of Amsterdam’s canals and monuments. The views span the historic city center, port area, and polders to the north. Learn more about the history of the city via a state-of-the-art interactive exhibition. For daredevils and those looking for extra thrills, the A’DAM Lookout has a further adrenalin kick (currently under construction) where you will swing “Over The Edge” on Europe’s highest swing. Situated on the top floor of the iconic A’DAM Toren (A’DAM Tower), the building sits on the banks of the IJ River, next to the Eye Film Institute and opposite Central Station.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the A'DAM Lookout Digital photo of your visit Surprise gift Swing ride
- The A’DAM Lookout is open daily from 10:00 to 22:00 (last admission at 21:00)
- Please note that payments can only be made with card at the A'DAM Lookout. Cash will not be accepted
- The swing will be under construction until early August. Please note that the swing isn’t available between 8th and 23rd of April 2019 also due to construction. The cost is €10 and it can be paid on the day at the attraction based on the availability
- You can stay in the Lookout tower however long you desire, there is no time limit on your visit
- The ticket will be valid till the end of the year, so there is no need to come on the date/time you booked for
- Free surprise gift does not apply for children under 12 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Keukenhof & Zaanse Schans Tour with Canal Cruise
Experience all of the Dutch icons in a day. You will see the tulips in Keukenhof, and encounter cheese and clogs at the windmill village of Zaanse Schans. Later, you will14 ReviewsFrom €79.00
The Anne Frank Story & Neighborhood Walking Tour
Walk in the footsteps of Anne Frank on this 2-hour small group tour of the area where she spent her childhood from the moment she moved to Amsterdam until she went into h9 ReviewsFrom €22.00
Learn about the craft of diamond polishing during a highly exclusive, hands-on workshop. Discover the origin of diamonds and see some amazing diamond artifacts. Polish yoFrom €475.00
Christmas Lights and Festive Delights
Discover Amsterdam at its most magical time of year as the Christmas lights glitter and the whole city gets into the festive spirit. Your customized experience will be bu1 ReviewsFrom €59.26
Foam Photography Museum Admission Ticket
Foam celebrates photography in all its forms, from historical to documentary and contemporary. In addition to the large exhibitions in which the work of noted photographe23 ReviewsFrom €12.50
Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium 75-Minute Tour
Feel the beating heart of Ajax while enjoying a 75-minute ArenA Stadium Tour. Your enthusiastic guide will tell you all the ins & outs of the stadium and AFC Ajax and tak663 ReviewsFrom €15.00
Anne Frank Story & Private 2-Hour Neighborhood Tour
Walk in the footsteps of Anne Frank on this 2-hour private tour of the area where she spent her childhood from the moment she moved to Amsterdam until she went into hidin38 ReviewsFrom €29.00
Van Gogh Museum & Rijksmuseum Tour Canal Cruise & Lunch
Skip the lines to Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum and see masterpieces by Van Gogh, Rembrandt and more. Enjoy a light lunch, then enjoy a cruise of the Cana55 ReviewsFrom €115.00
Red Light District Game Show Tour in German
Explore Amsterdam’s Red Light District by night with this exciting walking tour trivia game. With the help of your expert guide, get a glimpse of the historical secret1 ReviewsFrom €22.00
The I Amsterdam City Card
Get the key to Amsterdam with an official I amsterdam City Card. Visit dozens of museums and attractions for free or at a discount, enjoy unlimited access to Amsterdam's1658 ReviewsFrom €60.00