Canal Cruise and Jewish Cultural Quarter Tickets
Explore Amsterdam’s scenery on a canal cruise, admiring historic merchant houses, bridges, and houseboats. Then head to the Jewish Cultural Quarter where stunning synagogues and impressive memorials grace the streets of the old Jewish Quarter.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Save money with a combination ticket for a canal cruise and admission to the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- One ticket for 5 locations (valid for one month) and 1 cruise
- Admire the illuminations of hundreds of candles in the synagogue's many brass chandeliers
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s canals and enjoy views of bridges, merchant houses, and other iconic sights
- Get access to all the monuments of the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Marvel at an imposing 17th-century synagogue
DescriptionThis combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery by a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals and discover the Jewish Cultural Quarter. It’s up to you to decide which activity to do first. Be amazed by the 17th-century merchant houses of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt, and colorful barge boats that intrepid residents have converted into homes on a 75-minute canal cruise. Travel from the Golden Bend to the city’s newest quarter at Overhoeks. Admire the new Music Building in the harbor, and the historic VOC ship in the docks. Then, you’ll enter old Amsterdam's Jewish neighborhood with its beautiful synagogues, striking buildings, and impressive monuments. At the heart of this historic neighborhood, which is less than 1 square kilometer in area, you’ll find the Jewish Cultural Quarter. Travel back in the days of Amsterdam’s Golden Age in the Portuguese Synagogue with it's 17th-century interior that is still fully intact. Visit the Jewish Historical Museum with its engaging JHM Children's Museum, where you can discover all about the Jewish history and culture of The Netherlands, or see the moving National Holocaust Memorial and National Holocaust Museum.
IncludesEntrance to the Portuguese Synagogue, Jewish Historical Museum, Children's Museum, National Holocaust Museum and the National Holocaust Memorial in the Jewish Cultural Quarter Amsterdam canal cruise Audio tour Transfer between the Jewish Cultural Quarter and the boat
- The Portuguese Synagogue is closed on Saturdays, Jewish holidays, King's Day and for special events. Please make sure you check http://jck.nl/en/page/opening-hours for the opening hours/days of the Portuguese Synagogue. The boats depart from Stadhouderskade 551, opposite the Heineken Experience (Amsterdam Canal Cruises ) and Stadhouderskade 501, opposite the Hard Rock Café (Blue Boat Company). Take Metro 51, 53, 54 from Waterlooplein (near the Jewish Cultural Quarter) to Weesperplein. Here you change to tram 7 or 19 in the direction of Slotermeer or Station Sloterdijk. For Stadhouderskade 551 get out at Frederiksplein. For Stadhouderskade 501 get out at Leidseplein. From here it's a 2-minute walk to the boat.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Jordaan, Anne Frank, and Vondelpark Tour in Spanish
Take in several of Amsterdam's top attractions on a 3-hour tour in Spanish. Visit the Jordaan, learn about Anne Frank, take a walk in the Vondelpark, and discover the Mus10 ReviewsFrom €15.00
Cycle Amsterdam with a Local
It only takes 5 minutes to feel like a local Amsterdammer on your bike, as this small group tour takes you through the city center, financial district, and hidden spots o4 ReviewsFrom €36.00
Half-Day Introduction to the City
Get a full introduction to Amsterdam in one day with your guide on this walking tour, which covers all the main sights that the city has to offer.From €80.00
Tropenmuseum Entrance Ticket
Marvel at treasures from around the world with an entrance ticket to the Tropenmuseum, one of the largest museums in Amsterdam. Access the permanent and temporary exhibit6 ReviewsFrom €16.00
Red Light District Game Show Tour in German
Explore Amsterdam’s Red Light District by night with this exciting walking tour trivia game. With the help of your expert guide, get a glimpse of the historical secret1 ReviewsFrom €22.00
Windmills, Edam, Volendam & Marken Private Spanish Tour
Take a full-day excursion from Amsterdam to the Dutch countryside. Enjoy a customized tour route and explore the traditional and picturesque neighboring villages. Enjoy aFrom €455.00
- Best Seller
Hop-on-hop-off to Zaanse Schans, Edam & Volendam
Journey through the picturesque countryside of Holland aboard a hop-on hop-off bus. See the historic windmills of Zaanse Schans, learn more about cheese production at the170 ReviewsFrom €28.00
Amsterdam 5-Hour Guided Canoe Trip in the Wetlands
Enjoy an excursion into nature at a site close to Amsterdam. On this wetlands safari you’ll travel by canoe through a watery 17th-century landscape dominated by dense r5 ReviewsFrom €64.00
Master Pianists Concert at the Concertgebouw
Listen to a master pianist in concert, and experience the acoustics of Amsterdam's Concertgebouw concert hall, once described as the "best instrument of the orchestra thaFrom €59.13
Amsterdam 1.5-Hour Private Prosecco Group Bike
Travel along the streets of Amsterdam on a private group bike ride, as you enjoy some bubbly on board. Fun-filled activities are on offer as well on this activity that’34 ReviewsFrom €400.00