Canal Cruise and Jewish Cultural Quarter Tickets
Explore Amsterdam’s scenery on a canal cruise, admiring historic merchant houses, bridges, and houseboats. Then head to the Jewish Cultural Quarter where stunning synagogues and impressive memorials grace the streets of the old Jewish Quarter.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Save money with a combination ticket for a canal cruise and admission to the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- One ticket for 5 locations (valid for one month) and 1 cruise
- Admire the illuminations of hundreds of candles in the synagogue's many brass chandeliers
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s canals and enjoy views of bridges, merchant houses, and other iconic sights
- Get access to all the monuments of the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Marvel at an imposing 17th-century synagogue
DescriptionThis combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery by a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals and discover the Jewish Cultural Quarter. It’s up to you to decide which activity to do first. Be amazed by the 17th-century merchant houses of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt, and colorful barge boats that intrepid residents have converted into homes on a 75-minute canal cruise. Travel from the Golden Bend to the city’s newest quarter at Overhoeks. Admire the new Music Building in the harbor, and the historic VOC ship in the docks. Then, you’ll enter old Amsterdam's Jewish neighborhood with its beautiful synagogues, striking buildings, and impressive monuments. At the heart of this historic neighborhood, which is less than 1 square kilometer in area, you’ll find the Jewish Cultural Quarter. Travel back in the days of Amsterdam’s Golden Age in the Portuguese Synagogue with it's 17th-century interior that is still fully intact. Visit the Jewish Historical Museum with its engaging JHM Children's Museum, where you can discover all about the Jewish history and culture of The Netherlands, or see the moving National Holocaust Memorial and National Holocaust Museum.
IncludesEntrance to the Portuguese Synagogue, Jewish Historical Museum, Children's Museum, National Holocaust Museum and the National Holocaust Memorial in the Jewish Cultural Quarter Amsterdam canal cruise Audio tour Transfer between the Jewish Cultural Quarter and the boat
- The Portuguese Synagogue is closed on Saturdays, Jewish holidays, King's Day and for special events. Please make sure you check http://jck.nl/en/page/opening-hours for the opening hours/days of the Portuguese Synagogue. The boats depart from Stadhouderskade 551, opposite the Heineken Experience (Amsterdam Canal Cruises ) and Stadhouderskade 501, opposite the Hard Rock Café (Blue Boat Company). Take Metro 51, 53, 54 from Waterlooplein (near the Jewish Cultural Quarter) to Weesperplein. Here you change to tram 7 or 19 in the direction of Slotermeer or Station Sloterdijk. For Stadhouderskade 551 get out at Frederiksplein. For Stadhouderskade 501 get out at Leidseplein. From here it's a 2-minute walk to the boat.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Private Transfer from Amsterdam to The Hague
Relax and travel in luxury as you arrange your private transfer service from your hotel or accommodation in Amsterdam to The Hague.From €25.00
Candlelight Cruise with Unlimited Drinks
Surprise someone special with a romantic 2-hour evening cruise of Amsterdam by candlelight. As you cruise along the famous Canal Belt, take in views of the city by night201 ReviewsFrom €42.50
The Netherlands: UNESCO Heritage Sites Private Tour
Discover the landmark attractions of The Netherlands on an 8-hour tour of 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Learn about the Defense Line of Amsterdam, see the windmills of KFrom €699.00
Canal Cruise and THIS IS HOLLAND Combination Ticket
Discover the historic heart of Amsterdam on an hour-long canal cruise and then see the top attractions of the country on a 5D flight experience.9 ReviewsFrom €25.00
Amsterdam Beer Bike and Boat Tour
The Amsterdam Beer Bike and Boat tour is the best way to see the sights of this gorgeous city - with a cold beer in hand! Two popular activities have been combined for aFrom €108.00
Amsterdam Canal Cruise by Small Open Boat from Rijksmuseum
Climb aboard an environmentally friendly boat and take a 1-hour cruise along some of Amsterdam's oldest canals. See the 17th-century merchant houses and bright houseboats14 ReviewsFrom €16.00
Private Transfer from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam
Relax with a private transfer from Schiphol Airport to your accommodation in Amsterdam. Sit back and let your driver do all the work as you take a scenic drive to your hoFrom €11.50
Footsteps of Van Gogh Tour and Van Gogh Museum
This excursion transports you on a journey through Vincent’s life, walking in his footsteps in Nuenen and visiting the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. You simply cannot g1 ReviewsFrom €149.00
3-Hour Amsterdam Bike Tour
See Amsterdam like a local on a 3-hour bike tour of the city’s major attractions. Riding with an experienced guide, you will see fascinating sites and districts, such a145 ReviewsFrom €29.50
Marken & Volendam Private Half-Day Tour from Amsterdam
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam and discover the charming fishing villages of Volendam and Marken. Enjoy a scenic drive past polders and little canals. Stop toFrom €299.00