Half-Day 30km Bike Tour of Bloemendaal Dunes
Cycle the dunes of Bloemendaal, and experience the beautiful area with an professional guide. Experience the National Park Zuid-Kennemerland, the dunes and beach, estates, monuments and much more.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cycle the dunes of Bloemendaal, and experience the beautiful area with an professional guide
- See historic buildings and estates
- Look at a working flour mill
- Enjoy a drink while looking out at sea
- Reflect at the memorial stones erected after World War 2
- Benefit from talking to your guide, who speaks Dutch, English, German and French
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam or Haarlem and enjoy a unique experience in the beautiful surroundings of Bloemendaal’s dunes. Enjoy the fresh sea air less than 25 minutes from Amsterdam. Suitable for all ages and levels of fitness, the bike tours are available as private or group options, all under the guidance of an experienced guide. You can also book a customized tour if you are a group of at least 4 persons. Cycle past historic buildings and estates to discover old ruins and villas. Stop to take a look at a working flour mill, and travel back in time at the authentic mill shop. Enjoy the landscape of the National Park of South Kennemerland, where 3,800 acres of dunes bloom with rare flora and fauna. Cycle through ancient forests to see large herbivores, such as Scottish Highland cattle and Konik horses. Look out over the sea while sipping a drink at the best beach club in Bloemendaal aan Zee, or reflect at one of the 8 memorial stones erected in memory of the 422 people shot in the dunes by the Germans during World War 2. You can also book additional workshops like wine/beer tasting, beach activities like stand up paddling, surfing lessons, etc, book a private dinner or hotel in Amsterdam or Haarlem. Please ask about the possibilities.
IncludesGuide Bike rental A drink Lunch
- This activity is suitable for everyone. The only requirement is that you can cycle the specified distance in kilometers, and are comfortable biking in a dune-like area. Children are welcome to join, but children up to 12 years old must take it as a private tour
- The Netherlands is an ideal country for cycling, and the routes are mainly on cycle paths and in relatively quiet areas • Wearing a helmet is not compulsory, but helmets are available on request. Children are especially advised to wear a helmet
- The local supplier cannot be held responsible for any personal injury suffered or for damage to the bikes during the bike rides. It is up to all participants to have good travel and/or health insurance
- The DuneBiking bikes are of excellent quality and very comfortable. The bikes have seven gears. Using your own bike is possible, in which case a discount of EUR 5 is applied to the selected tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Shopping Shuttle to Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet
Enjoy a day of shopping at Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet. The shuttle departs from the river cruise port, and takes you directly to the popular shopping destination. Enjoy45 ReviewsFrom €5.00
Canal Cruise and A'DAM Observation Deck Ticket
Cruise the picturesque waterways of the canal belt on a 1-hour waterway tour of the city. Then, enjoy the amazing views of Amsterdam from the A'DAM Lookout observation de17 ReviewsFrom €26.50
Heineken Experience Amsterdam & Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise
Cruise the canals of Amsterdam on the official hop-on hop-off boat and get panoramic views of the bridges and house boats. Hop-off at any of the many stops to explore sit24 ReviewsFrom €41.50
1 or 1.5-Hour Pedal Boat Rental
Amsterdam is the top cycling city in the world, and you can even pedal along its canals with a pedal boat. Make your way along the canals at your leisure in a pedal boat,18 ReviewsFrom €10.00
Ultimate Party Pub Crawl - Red Light District
Go on a 5-hour pub crawl in 'De Wallen', Amsterdam’s famous Red Light district. You’ll make stops at 5 pubs and a club, enjoy free drinks and drink specials on Amster380 ReviewsFrom €18.00
Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague Small Group Tour
Get a better understanding of the Netherlands on a small group tour to Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague. Take a harbor cruise around the docks of the nation's second city,2 ReviewsFrom €159.00
1.5-Hour Beerbike Beer Blast
Pedal the canal-lined streets of Amsterdam on a unique mobile bike bar, serving 20 liters of beer for up to 17 fun-loving passengers. You’ll have you own driver/guide f41 ReviewsFrom €30.00
Moco Museum Entry Ticket and 1-Hour Canal Cruise
See masterpieces of contemporary and street art at your own pace with a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Moco Museum and enjoy a 1-hour boat cruise along the canals o5 ReviewsFrom €22.95
Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boat Combo 24 or 48 hours
Explore the historic streets and canals of Amsterdam by land and water with a combo ticket for the hop-on and hop-off bus and boat. Get a free route app to help you plan10 ReviewsFrom €29.00
- Best Seller
Zaanstreek Bus Day Ticket to Zaanse Schans & Zaanstreek
Take the public transport bus 391 from Amsterdam Central Station and go to 'de Zaanse Schans' and other destinations north of Amsterdam like Zaandam. You can hop on and h14 ReviewsFrom €11.50