Heineken Experience and 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Take a self-guided tour of the original Heineken factory with an entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience, and then enjoy a 1-hour boat trip along the canals of Amsterdam.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Save time and money with a combined canal cruise and ticket to the original Heineken brewery
- Discover the dynamic world of Heineken where the beer was first brewed
- Enjoy a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer
- Take a 1-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed Canal Belt in Amsterdam
DescriptionLearn the story of one of the world's most famous breweries with an entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience and enjoy an interactive, self-guided tour of the original factory, where all of the brand’s beer was made until 1988. Get a behind-the-scenes look at facilities including the gigantic copper tanks where the lager was brewed. Take part in a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer. Then, see the 17th-century architecture of the city center on a 1-hour canal cruise. Avail of a GPS guide in several languages to get interesting information about iconic landmarks such as the Westerkerk, 'Skinny Bridge' and charming Negen Straatjes neighborhood.
IncludesFast-track entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience 2 free beers or soft drinks at the Heineken Experience 1 hour canal cruise, including GPS audio guide in 19 different languages
- The Heineken Experience offers interesting information about the company’s history in several languages, including English, French, Spanish and German. A visit typically lasts 1.5 hours • In accordance with Dutch law, alcoholic beverages won’t be served to visitors under 18 years old
- Your visit to the Heineken Experience is based on timed entry. You can take the canal cruise at any time
- During the Amsterdam Light Festival, which operates from 29 November 2018 until 20 January 2019, the 1-hour canal cruise runs from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (last departure)
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Shopping Shuttle to Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet
Enjoy a day of shopping at Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet. The shuttle departs from the river cruise port, and takes you directly to the popular shopping destination. Enjoy45 ReviewsFrom €5.00
Canal Cruise and A'DAM Observation Deck Ticket
Cruise the picturesque waterways of the canal belt on a 1-hour waterway tour of the city. Then, enjoy the amazing views of Amsterdam from the A'DAM Lookout observation de17 ReviewsFrom €26.50
Heineken Experience Amsterdam & Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise
Cruise the canals of Amsterdam on the official hop-on hop-off boat and get panoramic views of the bridges and house boats. Hop-off at any of the many stops to explore sit24 ReviewsFrom €41.50
1 or 1.5-Hour Pedal Boat Rental
Amsterdam is the top cycling city in the world, and you can even pedal along its canals with a pedal boat. Make your way along the canals at your leisure in a pedal boat,18 ReviewsFrom €10.00
Ultimate Party Pub Crawl - Red Light District
Go on a 5-hour pub crawl in 'De Wallen', Amsterdam’s famous Red Light district. You’ll make stops at 5 pubs and a club, enjoy free drinks and drink specials on Amster380 ReviewsFrom €18.00
Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague Small Group Tour
Get a better understanding of the Netherlands on a small group tour to Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague. Take a harbor cruise around the docks of the nation's second city,2 ReviewsFrom €159.00
1.5-Hour Beerbike Beer Blast
Pedal the canal-lined streets of Amsterdam on a unique mobile bike bar, serving 20 liters of beer for up to 17 fun-loving passengers. You’ll have you own driver/guide f41 ReviewsFrom €30.00
Moco Museum Entry Ticket and 1-Hour Canal Cruise
See masterpieces of contemporary and street art at your own pace with a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Moco Museum and enjoy a 1-hour boat cruise along the canals o5 ReviewsFrom €22.95
Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boat Combo 24 or 48 hours
Explore the historic streets and canals of Amsterdam by land and water with a combo ticket for the hop-on and hop-off bus and boat. Get a free route app to help you plan10 ReviewsFrom €29.00
- Best Seller
Zaanstreek Bus Day Ticket to Zaanse Schans & Zaanstreek
Take the public transport bus 391 from Amsterdam Central Station and go to 'de Zaanse Schans' and other destinations north of Amsterdam like Zaandam. You can hop on and h14 ReviewsFrom €11.50