Van Gogh Museum Ticket and City Canal Cruise
Enjoy a combination canal cruise tour and entry to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. Discover masterworks by the great artist at the Van Gogh Museum and cruise past beautiful bridges and merchant houses.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Save time and money with a combined canal cruise and Van Gogh Museum ticket
- Cruise along the canals of the bohemian De Pijp district
- Admire the canals, bridges, and merchant houses of Amsterdam on a 75-minute cruise
- See masterworks by the great artist in his native country
DescriptionThis unique combo ticket saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery by canal and enter the world-famous Van Gogh Museum. Purchase a combined ticket to the Van Gogh Museum and a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals, and enjoy 2 of the city’s must-see attractions with 1 ticket. You are free to decide which part of the ticket you would like to use first. Relax and admire beautiful, traditional merchant houses, numerous bridges, and typical houseboats as you soak up the unique vibe of Amsterdam on a 75-minute canal cruise. Then, explore the legendary Van Gogh Museum’s exhibits at your own pace. The ticket will save you time and money on individual purchases. Note that the queues at the Van Gogh museum could still be long due to the start of the season. This 2 in 1 ticket gives you access to both the Van Gogh Museum and to a wonderful city canal cruise. Please make sure you show up at the Van Gogh Museum on the date and time for which the ticket is purchased. The City Canal Cruise can be done at any day on the times written on your voucher.
IncludesTicket for the Van Gogh Museum Canal cruise Audio-guides for the Canal Cruise Entrance to the Holland Casino Audio-guides for the Van Gogh Museum
- The canal cruise ticket is an open ticket, valid for 1 cruise
- This voucher is your direct access for the Van Gogh Museum. You don't have to exchange this voucher at tour operator's ticket office beforehand
- This is also the cruise ticket. Do not throw it away after its first usage
- You are free to decide which attraction you would like to visit first. You can use the voucher on different days
- The time slot that is selected here is the time for which you book your Van Gogh Museum entry time. Ensure that you arrive at the Van Gogh Museum at this time. The entrance time cannot be amended once booked Cruise operating hours: November & February: every hour from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM December & January: every hour from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM March – October: every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM 01 January: First departure at 13:00 24 December: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM 25 December: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM 26 December: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM 31 December: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Dutch Countryside Tour in Spanish
Discover the charms of the Dutch countryside on this day trip from Amsterdam and visit the picturesque towns of Edam, Volendam, Marken, and Zaanse Schans. Learn about DutFrom €35.00
Learn about the craft of diamond polishing during a highly exclusive, hands-on workshop. Discover the origin of diamonds and see some amazing diamond artifacts. Polish yoFrom €475.00
Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Moco Museum Combined Ticket
Enjoy a combination canal cruise tour with skip-the-line entry to the Moco Museum in Amsterdam. Cruise past beautiful bridges and merchant houses then admire some iconicFrom €27.90
Jewish History Tour
Learn the important history of the Jewish community in The Netherlands on a history tour of Amsterdam. Explore the difference between the Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews, visFrom €36.00
Concertgebouw Behind the Scenes Tour
Take a look behind the scenes of one of the world's most famous concert venues on a tour of the Concertgebouw in central Amsterdam, and access areas that are normally hid19 ReviewsFrom €11.00
SummerConcerts at Royal Concertgebouw Amsterdam
SummerConcerts presents a series of concerts in July and August, ranging from classical to jazz and from chansons to film scores. Top musicians from the Netherlands and a34 ReviewsFrom €35.00
- Best Seller
Volendam, Marken & Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Explore the Dutch countryside and leave Amsterdam behind for a half-day tour with free canal cruise included. See the famous Zaanse Shans windmills, explore the quaint fi2761 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Amsterdam Half-Day to Zaanse Schans & Moco Museum Ticket
Get a taste of old and new Dutch culture on this guided day-trip. Visit the preserved windmills of the Zaanse Schans for a slice of traditional Dutch, followed by a visitFrom €42.50
1.5-Hour Private Prosecco Canal Cruise
Sip on sparkling prosecco as you explore Amsterdam's Canal Belt on a 1.5-hour private cruise. Relax while a local skipper navigates you past sights such as Anne Frank’s26 ReviewsFrom €35.00
2-Hour Coffee Shop Culture Tour
Experience the coffee shop culture of Amsterdam on a 2-hour walking tour, and visit the city’s infamous coffee shops. Take a journey of discovery through the city’s r1 ReviewsFrom €80.00