Van Gogh Museum Ticket and City Canal Cruise
Enjoy a combination canal cruise tour and entry to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. Discover masterworks by the great artist at the Van Gogh Museum and cruise past beautiful bridges and merchant houses.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Save time and money with a combined canal cruise and Van Gogh Museum ticket
- Cruise along the canals of the bohemian De Pijp district
- Admire the canals, bridges, and merchant houses of Amsterdam on a 75-minute cruise
- See masterworks by the great artist in his native country
DescriptionThis unique combo ticket saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery by canal and enter the world-famous Van Gogh Museum. Purchase a combined ticket to the Van Gogh Museum and a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals, and enjoy 2 of the city’s must-see attractions with 1 ticket. You are free to decide which part of the ticket you would like to use first. Relax and admire beautiful, traditional merchant houses, numerous bridges, and typical houseboats as you soak up the unique vibe of Amsterdam on a 75-minute canal cruise. Then, explore the legendary Van Gogh Museum’s exhibits at your own pace. The ticket will save you time and money on individual purchases. Note that the queues at the Van Gogh museum could still be long due to the start of the season. This 2 in 1 ticket gives you access to both the Van Gogh Museum and to a wonderful city canal cruise. Please make sure you show up at the Van Gogh Museum on the date and time for which the ticket is purchased. The City Canal Cruise can be done at any day on the times written on your voucher.
IncludesTicket for the Van Gogh Museum Canal cruise Audio-guides for the Canal Cruise Entrance to the Holland Casino Audio-guides for the Van Gogh Museum
- The canal cruise ticket is an open ticket, valid for 1 cruise
- This voucher is your direct access for the Van Gogh Museum. You don't have to exchange this voucher at tour operator's ticket office beforehand
- This is also the cruise ticket. Do not throw it away after its first usage
- You are free to decide which attraction you would like to visit first. You can use the voucher on different days
- The time slot that is selected here is the time for which you book your Van Gogh Museum entry time. Ensure that you arrive at the Van Gogh Museum at this time. The entrance time cannot be amended once booked Cruise operating hours: November & February: every hour from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM December & January: every hour from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM March – October: every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM 01 January: First departure at 13:00 24 December: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM 25 December: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM 26 December: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM 31 December: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Evening Canal Cruise with Burgers & Hot Dogs
Create your own burger and hotdog and enjoy a relaxing evening cruise through Amsterdam's iconic canals. Pass by the city's main highlight during this 1.5-hour journey wi1 ReviewsFrom €39.50
Amsterdam Red Light District & Coffee Shop Tour
Learn more about Amsterdam’s famously liberal attitudes to drugs and prostitution on a 2.5-hour tour of the Red Light District. Discover how to roll a joint at a coffee219 ReviewsFrom €27.20
Secret Hidden Gems Private Bike Tour
Explore Amsterdam's hidden gems on a 3-hour private, tailor-made bike tour, and discover the secrets that lie behind the city’s façade. Escape the usual tourist path,1 ReviewsFrom €75.00
Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Cruise and Van Gogh Museum
Explore Amsterdam at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on hop-off canal boat and see masterpieces of art at the Van Gogh Museum with this combo package.122 ReviewsFrom €38.75
Amsterdam City and Countryside Private Full-Day Tour
See the sights of Amsterdam and the surrounding countryside on a private 8-hour tour by executive vehicle. Marvel at the polders and canals north of the city, and visit tFrom €599.00
Kroller-Muller Museum & Giethoorn Full-Day Private Tour
Discover the world’s 2nd largest collection of Van Gogh paintings on an 8-hour tour to the Kroller-Muller Museum, and continue to the picturesque town of Giethoorn. See1 ReviewsFrom €659.00
Skip-the-line Keukenhof Ticket and Transport from Amsterdam
Visit the world's largest spring garden on a tour from central Amsterdam. Your ticket provides skip-the-line entry to spectacular Keukenhof Park.1049 ReviewsFrom €34.00
Made In Local Souvenir Tour
Forget buying another pair of clog slippers — uncover authentic Amsterdam souvenirs on this sustainable shopping tour that takes you to a super-cool t-shirt shop, a porFrom €57.00
From Private Giethoorn Tour by Car
Travel from Amsterdam to Giethoorn in the comfort of a private, luxury car driven by a professional driver/guide. Visit many of Giethoorns historical and social landmarks1 ReviewsFrom €95.00
- Best Seller
Traditional Dutch Cheese Market Tour
Discover the delicious traditions of Dutch cheese on this halfday market tour of Alkmaar or Gouda from Amsterdam.1 ReviewsFrom €49.00