Best Beer Tasting in Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
For the beer aficionados who visit Amsterdam, beer tasting is a definite must on their things to do list. For the land of Heineken has several pubs and small breweries that offer you a chance to test your taste buds, beer-wise.
Although you're sure to find some of the most popular labels like Guinness, Budweiser, Stella Artois, Carlsberg and the like, the little breweries also produce their own special kind of beer, which you won't find anywhere else. It's also one of the best activities to enjoy if you're in a group. So grab a mug and see if you can find the best beer around.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour