Best Boat Tours in North Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Amsterdam has long had a tempestuous affair with its waters, dating back from the heydays of the Old Dutch Navy. Also known as the ‘Venice of the North’, Amsterdam’s waterways are apt for boat tours and canal cruises.
Boat tours in Amsterdam offer both comfort and convenience, whether one has to cross the IJ River to get to Noord-Amsterdam, or enjoy the splendour of Herengracht canal. Most of Amsterdam’s notable buildings and monuments are located along the canals and waterways, so a boat tour is usually a perfect option to get an overview of the city.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data