Best Activities in Central Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than by taking a tour or taking part in a local activity. Amsterdam has an abundance of activities to choose from. You name it and Amsterdam has every mode of transport covered from the simple walking tour, to a relaxing bus tour. You have great sporting facilities and other activties like beer and cheese tasting.
Boats and bicycles are two of the most popular ways to travel around the city, with hundreds of Km's of canals and bike lanes. If pedal power seems like hard work then why not opt for the comfort of a boat t tour around the canals. To get out and about and see the life outside Amsterdam then why not take a countryside tour and visit beautiful Dutch villages and picturesque windmills.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour