Best Cheese Tasting in West Canal Belt
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Cheese tasting in Amsterdam is truly an experience to cherish. With plenty of cheese shops having their own tasting rooms where you can sample the cheese before buying, it's one of the fun things to do in the city!
Holland is home to some of the world's finest cheese types, which have their own tasting rooms here in Amsterdam. Along with the gourmet wine-cheese complements and exclusive cheese-tasting cruises, this is one experience that you should not let pass you by. While you're at it, make sure to enjoy Dutch favourites like Gouda and Edam among others named after places in the Netherlands.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour