Best Countryside Tours in Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
The Dutch countryside outside Amsterdam is a must-visit. The rustic beauty of the landscapes in villages like Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Edam are such that you can never get tired of visiting , no matter how many times you've been.
Amsterdam's tour operators organise such countryside tours and safaris quite frequently so all you need is to book your ticket. Most of the villages can be reached within an hour, so a bus tour is pretty convenient. If you feel up to it, you can also take a bike tour to the countryside, with stops for lunch and picture-taking.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour