Best Rent a Bike in Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
The city of Amsterdam is so centered on bicycles, that it would be silly not to rent them. All the roads have a specific lane dedicated to bicycles, so it is fast way of going about in the city. Not to mention that you are making Mother Nature smile.
Bike rental facilities are dotted all across the city, so you can easily get hold of one and go about visiting museums or coffee shops or whatever is in your things to do list. Cycling is a breeze thanks to the flat landscape. There are a number of different bicycles that you can rent, from old fashioned Dutch bicycles to ultra modern bikes.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour