Best Rent a Boat in Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
The hydrophilic city of Amsterdam was built on and around the waterways. For this reason, most of the attractions, monuments and general sights to have camera shutters clicking are also located along the canal belt.
As such, it's a great option to rent a boat and explore Amsterdam in a way that exudes novelty. A romantic cruise down the Keizersgracht at night with bright lights and activity on both sides with your special someone really sets the mood. You'll find small friendly companies offering this service, and it ranks among one of the top activities here in the city.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour