Rijksmuseum Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket Including Booking Fee
Skip the line at the Rijksmuseum and gain direct entry thanks to your e-ticket! Admire over 400 masterpieces by great artists such as Jan Steen, Frans Hals, Vermeer and Rembrandt. See the beautiful doll’s houses, a wealth of silverware, and much more.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Skip the ticket line at the Rijksmuseum
- Discover 800 years of Dutch art and history through 8,000 objects in 80 galleries
- Admire world-famous masterpieces by Vermeer, Rembrandt, Frans Hals, and Jan Steen in the Gallery of Honour
DescriptionTreat yourself to a wonderful day in one of Amsterdam’s grandest museums, the Rijksmuseum, located in the heart of the city. Skip the ticket line and indulge in a world of classic art. The Rijksmuseum's internationally revered collection features some of the nation’s most famous works, including historic art by Vermeer, Frans Hals, and perhaps most notably Rembrandt’s ‘The Night Watch’, which takes pride of place in a beautifully lit hall allowing visitors to enjoy every tiny detail. Visitors can expect much more than just paintings by Dutch Masters from the Golden Age. The Rijksmuseum’s expansive, evocative collection also includes Delftware, sculptures, archaeological artefacts, clothing, Asian art, prints, items from Dutch maritime history, and many other culturally significant objects, all combining to vividly retell 800 years of Dutch history within a global context. And naturally, the collection isn't frozen in time – new items such as a Mondrian-inspired dress by Yves Saint Laurent dating from 1965 can also be seen.
IncludesFree WiFi Museum entry Booking fee (1 Euro per person) Audio tour Guided tour
- Invoices will not be accepted as tickets. You must bring your coded GuideYourGuide Voucher with you to the museum to gain entry. Opening hours: 09:00 to 17:00 daily, every day of the year. The Rijksmuseum’s ticket desk closes at 16:30. You should arrive before 11:00 or after 15:00 to avoid having to wait if the museum reaches capacity. Taking photographs or video recordings is allowed, except with flash or a selfie stick. The Rijksmuseum is accessible to visitors with limited mobility and those accompanying them. Please ask a member of staff if you require a wheelchair or walker. Mobility scooters are not permitted inside the museum. People who are unable to independently navigate through the museum may bring one companion with them for free. You can pick up an entrance ticket for a companion at cash register 1. For group bookings over 20 people, please contact GetYourGuide.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Jordaan, Anne Frank, and Vondelpark Tour in Spanish
Take in several of Amsterdam's top attractions on a 3-hour tour in Spanish. Visit the Jordaan, learn about Anne Frank, take a walk in the Vondelpark, and discover the Mus10 ReviewsFrom €15.00
Cycle Amsterdam with a Local
It only takes 5 minutes to feel like a local Amsterdammer on your bike, as this small group tour takes you through the city center, financial district, and hidden spots o4 ReviewsFrom €36.00
Half-Day Introduction to the City
Get a full introduction to Amsterdam in one day with your guide on this walking tour, which covers all the main sights that the city has to offer.From €80.00
Tropenmuseum Entrance Ticket
Marvel at treasures from around the world with an entrance ticket to the Tropenmuseum, one of the largest museums in Amsterdam. Access the permanent and temporary exhibit6 ReviewsFrom €16.00
Red Light District Game Show Tour in German
Explore Amsterdam’s Red Light District by night with this exciting walking tour trivia game. With the help of your expert guide, get a glimpse of the historical secret1 ReviewsFrom €22.00
Windmills, Edam, Volendam & Marken Private Spanish Tour
Take a full-day excursion from Amsterdam to the Dutch countryside. Enjoy a customized tour route and explore the traditional and picturesque neighboring villages. Enjoy aFrom €455.00
- Best Seller
Hop-on-hop-off to Zaanse Schans, Edam & Volendam
Journey through the picturesque countryside of Holland aboard a hop-on hop-off bus. See the historic windmills of Zaanse Schans, learn more about cheese production at the170 ReviewsFrom €28.00
Amsterdam 5-Hour Guided Canoe Trip in the Wetlands
Enjoy an excursion into nature at a site close to Amsterdam. On this wetlands safari you’ll travel by canoe through a watery 17th-century landscape dominated by dense r5 ReviewsFrom €64.00
Master Pianists Concert at the Concertgebouw
Listen to a master pianist in concert, and experience the acoustics of Amsterdam's Concertgebouw concert hall, once described as the "best instrument of the orchestra thaFrom €59.13
Amsterdam 1.5-Hour Private Prosecco Group Bike
Travel along the streets of Amsterdam on a private group bike ride, as you enjoy some bubbly on board. Fun-filled activities are on offer as well on this activity that’34 ReviewsFrom €400.00