Rijksmuseum Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket Including Booking Fee
Skip the line at the Rijksmuseum and gain direct entry thanks to your e-ticket! Admire over 400 masterpieces by great artists such as Jan Steen, Frans Hals, Vermeer and Rembrandt. See the beautiful doll’s houses, a wealth of silverware, and much more.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Skip the ticket line at the Rijksmuseum
- Discover 800 years of Dutch art and history through 8,000 objects in 80 galleries
- Admire world-famous masterpieces by Vermeer, Rembrandt, Frans Hals, and Jan Steen in the Gallery of Honour
DescriptionTreat yourself to a wonderful day in one of Amsterdam’s grandest museums, the Rijksmuseum, located in the heart of the city. Skip the ticket line and indulge in a world of classic art. The Rijksmuseum's internationally revered collection features some of the nation’s most famous works, including historic art by Vermeer, Frans Hals, and perhaps most notably Rembrandt’s ‘The Night Watch’, which takes pride of place in a beautifully lit hall allowing visitors to enjoy every tiny detail. Visitors can expect much more than just paintings by Dutch Masters from the Golden Age. The Rijksmuseum’s expansive, evocative collection also includes Delftware, sculptures, archaeological artefacts, clothing, Asian art, prints, items from Dutch maritime history, and many other culturally significant objects, all combining to vividly retell 800 years of Dutch history within a global context. And naturally, the collection isn't frozen in time – new items such as a Mondrian-inspired dress by Yves Saint Laurent dating from 1965 can also be seen.
IncludesFree WiFi Museum entry Booking fee (1 Euro per person) Audio tour Guided tour
- Invoices will not be accepted as tickets. You must bring your coded GuideYourGuide Voucher with you to the museum to gain entry. Opening hours: 09:00 to 17:00 daily, every day of the year. The Rijksmuseum’s ticket desk closes at 16:30. You should arrive before 11:00 or after 15:00 to avoid having to wait if the museum reaches capacity. Taking photographs or video recordings is allowed, except with flash or a selfie stick. The Rijksmuseum is accessible to visitors with limited mobility and those accompanying them. Please ask a member of staff if you require a wheelchair or walker. Mobility scooters are not permitted inside the museum. People who are unable to independently navigate through the museum may bring one companion with them for free. You can pick up an entrance ticket for a companion at cash register 1. For group bookings over 20 people, please contact GetYourGuide.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Keukenhof & Zaanse Schans Tour with Canal Cruise
Experience all of the Dutch icons in a day. You will see the tulips in Keukenhof, and encounter cheese and clogs at the windmill village of Zaanse Schans. Later, you will14 ReviewsFrom €79.00
The Anne Frank Story & Neighborhood Walking Tour
Walk in the footsteps of Anne Frank on this 2-hour small group tour of the area where she spent her childhood from the moment she moved to Amsterdam until she went into h9 ReviewsFrom €22.00
Learn about the craft of diamond polishing during a highly exclusive, hands-on workshop. Discover the origin of diamonds and see some amazing diamond artifacts. Polish yoFrom €475.00
Christmas Lights and Festive Delights
Discover Amsterdam at its most magical time of year as the Christmas lights glitter and the whole city gets into the festive spirit. Your customized experience will be bu1 ReviewsFrom €59.26
Foam Photography Museum Admission Ticket
Foam celebrates photography in all its forms, from historical to documentary and contemporary. In addition to the large exhibitions in which the work of noted photographe23 ReviewsFrom €12.50
Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium 75-Minute Tour
Feel the beating heart of Ajax while enjoying a 75-minute ArenA Stadium Tour. Your enthusiastic guide will tell you all the ins & outs of the stadium and AFC Ajax and tak663 ReviewsFrom €15.00
Anne Frank Story & Private 2-Hour Neighborhood Tour
Walk in the footsteps of Anne Frank on this 2-hour private tour of the area where she spent her childhood from the moment she moved to Amsterdam until she went into hidin38 ReviewsFrom €29.00
Van Gogh Museum & Rijksmuseum Tour Canal Cruise & Lunch
Skip the lines to Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum and see masterpieces by Van Gogh, Rembrandt and more. Enjoy a light lunch, then enjoy a cruise of the Cana55 ReviewsFrom €115.00
Red Light District Game Show Tour in German
Explore Amsterdam’s Red Light District by night with this exciting walking tour trivia game. With the help of your expert guide, get a glimpse of the historical secret1 ReviewsFrom €22.00
The I Amsterdam City Card
Get the key to Amsterdam with an official I amsterdam City Card. Visit dozens of museums and attractions for free or at a discount, enjoy unlimited access to Amsterdam's1658 ReviewsFrom €60.00