Rijksmuseum Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket Including Booking Fee
Skip the line at the Rijksmuseum and gain direct entry thanks to your e-ticket! Admire over 400 masterpieces by great artists such as Jan Steen, Frans Hals, Vermeer and Rembrandt. See the beautiful doll’s houses, a wealth of silverware, and much more.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Skip the ticket line at the Rijksmuseum
- Discover 800 years of Dutch art and history through 8,000 objects in 80 galleries
- Admire world-famous masterpieces by Vermeer, Rembrandt, Frans Hals, and Jan Steen in the Gallery of Honour
DescriptionTreat yourself to a wonderful day in one of Amsterdam’s grandest museums, the Rijksmuseum, located in the heart of the city. Skip the ticket line and indulge in a world of classic art. The Rijksmuseum's internationally revered collection features some of the nation’s most famous works, including historic art by Vermeer, Frans Hals, and perhaps most notably Rembrandt’s ‘The Night Watch’, which takes pride of place in a beautifully lit hall allowing visitors to enjoy every tiny detail. Visitors can expect much more than just paintings by Dutch Masters from the Golden Age. The Rijksmuseum’s expansive, evocative collection also includes Delftware, sculptures, archaeological artefacts, clothing, Asian art, prints, items from Dutch maritime history, and many other culturally significant objects, all combining to vividly retell 800 years of Dutch history within a global context. And naturally, the collection isn't frozen in time – new items such as a Mondrian-inspired dress by Yves Saint Laurent dating from 1965 can also be seen.
IncludesFree WiFi Museum entry Booking fee (1 Euro per person) Audio tour Guided tour
- Invoices will not be accepted as tickets. You must bring your coded GuideYourGuide Voucher with you to the museum to gain entry. Opening hours: 09:00 to 17:00 daily, every day of the year. The Rijksmuseum’s ticket desk closes at 16:30. You should arrive before 11:00 or after 15:00 to avoid having to wait if the museum reaches capacity. Taking photographs or video recordings is allowed, except with flash or a selfie stick. The Rijksmuseum is accessible to visitors with limited mobility and those accompanying them. Please ask a member of staff if you require a wheelchair or walker. Mobility scooters are not permitted inside the museum. People who are unable to independently navigate through the museum may bring one companion with them for free. You can pick up an entrance ticket for a companion at cash register 1. For group bookings over 20 people, please contact GetYourGuide.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Private Transfer from Amsterdam to The Hague
Relax and travel in luxury as you arrange your private transfer service from your hotel or accommodation in Amsterdam to The Hague.From €25.00
Candlelight Cruise with Unlimited Drinks
Surprise someone special with a romantic 2-hour evening cruise of Amsterdam by candlelight. As you cruise along the famous Canal Belt, take in views of the city by night201 ReviewsFrom €42.50
The Netherlands: UNESCO Heritage Sites Private Tour
Discover the landmark attractions of The Netherlands on an 8-hour tour of 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Learn about the Defense Line of Amsterdam, see the windmills of KFrom €699.00
Canal Cruise and THIS IS HOLLAND Combination Ticket
Discover the historic heart of Amsterdam on an hour-long canal cruise and then see the top attractions of the country on a 5D flight experience.9 ReviewsFrom €25.00
Amsterdam Beer Bike and Boat Tour
The Amsterdam Beer Bike and Boat tour is the best way to see the sights of this gorgeous city - with a cold beer in hand! Two popular activities have been combined for aFrom €108.00
Amsterdam Canal Cruise by Small Open Boat from Rijksmuseum
Climb aboard an environmentally friendly boat and take a 1-hour cruise along some of Amsterdam's oldest canals. See the 17th-century merchant houses and bright houseboats14 ReviewsFrom €16.00
Private Transfer from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam
Relax with a private transfer from Schiphol Airport to your accommodation in Amsterdam. Sit back and let your driver do all the work as you take a scenic drive to your hoFrom €11.50
Footsteps of Van Gogh Tour and Van Gogh Museum
This excursion transports you on a journey through Vincent’s life, walking in his footsteps in Nuenen and visiting the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. You simply cannot g1 ReviewsFrom €149.00
3-Hour Amsterdam Bike Tour
See Amsterdam like a local on a 3-hour bike tour of the city’s major attractions. Riding with an experienced guide, you will see fascinating sites and districts, such a145 ReviewsFrom €29.50
Marken & Volendam Private Half-Day Tour from Amsterdam
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam and discover the charming fishing villages of Volendam and Marken. Enjoy a scenic drive past polders and little canals. Stop toFrom €299.00