Skip-The-Line Ticket National Maritime Museum Amsterdam
Explore the maritime traditions and history of The Netherlands with a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam. Learn how the Dutch reclaimed land from the sea and more with a free, 60-minute audio tour.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the maritime history of The Netherlands at the National Maritime Museum
- Come aboard a replica 18th-century sailing ship and experience a real sailor’s life
- Sail overseas and survive sea battles at the 'See you in the Golden Age' exhibition
- See historic atlases and maps
- Discover how Amsterdam grew from a small port on the River IJ to Europe's greatest harbor
DescriptionDo you know how the Netherlands became such a powerful nation in the 17th century? The Golden Age – the time of flourishing arts and adventurous journeys – started with the curiosity of the Dutch: what is there behind the dikes? They discovered new lands and made the first descriptions of unknown territories. Look at old atlases: they are full of exciting details! Your skip-the-line ticket provides access to the story of the Dutch and what lies behind their dikes. Discover how Amsterdam became the greatest harbor on mainland Europe and how the system of canals was conceived and built. Excitement, thirst for adventure and the courage the of sailors made it all possible. Become one of them by climbing aboard a replica of the 18th-century sailing ship. Experience the real sailor’s life and start your own adventures. Have a great journey with the National Maritime Museum!
Includes• Entrance ticket to the National Maritime Museum. • Visit to the replica 18th-century ship “Amsterdam” Audio tour in 11 languages Guided tour
- The National Maritime Museum is located in the Arsenal (1656), the former storehouse of the Admirality, with an Open Courtyard covered by an amazing glass roof. Its lined design repeats one of the old nautical maps and consists of 1200 pieces. You can visit it for free from 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM daily
- Some of the exhibitions are specially designed for (young) children
- Discover the stories behind the finest objects in the Museum's collection with a free, 60-minute audio tour
- Go on a Virtual Reality journey to experience Amsterdam as it was in the Dutch Golden Age
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Van Gogh Museum & Rijksmuseum Tour Canal Cruise & Lunch
Skip the lines to Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum and see masterpieces by Van Gogh, Rembrandt and more. Enjoy a light lunch, then enjoy a cruise of the Cana55 ReviewsFrom €115.00
Private Family Fun Rijksmuseum Tour
A guided family tour of the Rijksmuseum that caters to everyone. While you can hear stories about all the great art objects and paintings, your kids are given clues and pFrom €54.00
From Private Delft, The Hague & Madurodam Tour
After your driver picks you up from your hotel in Amsterdam, you will be driven to the nearby city of Delft where you will tour the sights. Then, head to The Hague, whereFrom €505.00
Amsterdam 2-Hour Bicycle Tour
See Amsterdam like a local on a 2-hour bike tour of the city’s major attractions. Riding with an experienced guide, see fascinating sites and districts, such at the Jor205 ReviewsFrom €24.50
Madame Tussauds & Amsterdam Dungeon Combo Ticket
See your favorite stars cast in wax at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam and enjoy interactive photo sets of the stars of the screen, politics and music. Prepare to laugh and scr52 ReviewsFrom €28.00
1.5–Hour Red Light District Daytime Walking Tour
Discover the Red Light District of Amsterdam with a professional local Dutch guide. Go past the scenic canals into the narrowest alleys of this famous area, as you learnFrom €20.00
Private Day Trip From Amsterdam to Rotterdam and Kinderdijk
Take the day to enjoy the picturesque windmills in the countryside, go on a boat tour, then explore the wonderful city of Rotterdam and its amazing architecture with a guFrom €540.00
Guided Italian Walking Tour
A 1.5-hour walking tour through Amsterdam with an Italian-speaking guide who lives in the city. You will get the chance to see the top attractions whilst exploring the ce1 ReviewsFrom €18.00
Amsterdam Nightlife Scene 2 or 7-Day Ticket
Experience the nightlife of Amsterdam with just 1 ticket, valid for 2 or 7 days, and enjoy entrance to more than 12 clubs. Get a free welcome drink in 8 of the clubs. You68 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Amsterdam to Schiphol Private Transfer
Relax with a private transport from your accommodation in Amsterdam to Schiphol Airport. Sit back and let your driver do all the work as you take a scenic drive to your aFrom €10.00