Sunday Morning Concert at Concertgebouw & Canal Cruise
Enjoy a Sunday morning concert in the Main Hall of Amsterdam’s Royal Concertgebouw, featuring well-loved works performed by top musicians. Afterwards, see the highlights of Amsterdam from the water on a 75-minute cruise along the city’s iconic canals.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a Sunday morning concert at Amsterdam’s world-famous Concertgebouw
- See the sights of the city on a 75-minute canal cruise
- Discover Amsterdam’s historical center, including the Skinny Bridge, the Golden Bend and more
DescriptionThe Royal Concertgebouw is rated as one of the world’s top concert venues, known for the quality of its acoustics and its international programming. With over 700,000 visitors a year it’s also one of the best-attended concert halls. Enjoy much-loved compositions performed by top musicians from the Netherlands and abroad. Next you’ll see Amsterdam from the water on a 75-minute canal cruise. Experience the best of this historical city from the best possible perspective. Come across new buildings, bridges and much more in a city that’s rooted in history but continues to change. During your cruise you’ll have views of the 17th-century buildings that line the canals as well as the growing 21st-century city that Amsterdam has become. See Amsterdam the way it really is, from the Golden Bend to Overhoeks, the city’s newest quarter and from the Music Building in the harbor to the VOC ship, the Amsterdam. Your ticket to this 1-hour concert gives you access to a performance in the Main Hall of the Royal Concertgebouw.
IncludesConcert ticket 1 drink Canal cruise Transfers Additional food and beverages
- Blue Boat Address: Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam, Nederland (Opposite of Hard Rock Cafe) Directions: 5-10 minute walk from the Concertgebouw. Take a left at the Concertgebouw (van Baerlestraat) and take a right at the first traffic light to the Paulus Potterstraat. Follow the Paulus Potterstraat with a bend to the left; Hobbemastraat. At the end of the Hobbemastraat, you'll see the Blue Boat Company on your right-hand side at the crossroad. If you prefer to go by tram, please take tram 5 in front of the Concertgebouw, called 'van Baerlestraat', in direction of the Central Station. Exit the tram at Rijksmuseum (after two stops) and walk to the end of the Hobbemastraat, where you'll see Blue Boat Company on your right-hand side at the crossroad.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Dutch Countryside Tour in Spanish
Discover the charms of the Dutch countryside on this day trip from Amsterdam and visit the picturesque towns of Edam, Volendam, Marken, and Zaanse Schans. Learn about DutFrom €35.00
Learn about the craft of diamond polishing during a highly exclusive, hands-on workshop. Discover the origin of diamonds and see some amazing diamond artifacts. Polish yoFrom €475.00
Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Moco Museum Combined Ticket
Enjoy a combination canal cruise tour with skip-the-line entry to the Moco Museum in Amsterdam. Cruise past beautiful bridges and merchant houses then admire some iconicFrom €27.90
Jewish History Tour
Learn the important history of the Jewish community in The Netherlands on a history tour of Amsterdam. Explore the difference between the Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews, visFrom €36.00
Concertgebouw Behind the Scenes Tour
Take a look behind the scenes of one of the world's most famous concert venues on a tour of the Concertgebouw in central Amsterdam, and access areas that are normally hid19 ReviewsFrom €11.00
SummerConcerts at Royal Concertgebouw Amsterdam
SummerConcerts presents a series of concerts in July and August, ranging from classical to jazz and from chansons to film scores. Top musicians from the Netherlands and a34 ReviewsFrom €35.00
- Best Seller
Volendam, Marken & Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Explore the Dutch countryside and leave Amsterdam behind for a half-day tour with free canal cruise included. See the famous Zaanse Shans windmills, explore the quaint fi2761 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Amsterdam Half-Day to Zaanse Schans & Moco Museum Ticket
Get a taste of old and new Dutch culture on this guided day-trip. Visit the preserved windmills of the Zaanse Schans for a slice of traditional Dutch, followed by a visitFrom €42.50
1.5-Hour Private Prosecco Canal Cruise
Sip on sparkling prosecco as you explore Amsterdam's Canal Belt on a 1.5-hour private cruise. Relax while a local skipper navigates you past sights such as Anne Frank’s26 ReviewsFrom €35.00
2-Hour Coffee Shop Culture Tour
Experience the coffee shop culture of Amsterdam on a 2-hour walking tour, and visit the city’s infamous coffee shops. Take a journey of discovery through the city’s r1 ReviewsFrom €80.00