Sunday Morning Concert at Concertgebouw & Canal Cruise
Enjoy a Sunday morning concert in the Main Hall of Amsterdam’s Royal Concertgebouw, featuring well-loved works performed by top musicians. Afterwards, see the highlights of Amsterdam from the water on a 75-minute cruise along the city’s iconic canals.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a Sunday morning concert at Amsterdam’s world-famous Concertgebouw
- See the sights of the city on a 75-minute canal cruise
- Discover Amsterdam’s historical center, including the Skinny Bridge, the Golden Bend and more
DescriptionThe Royal Concertgebouw is rated as one of the world’s top concert venues, known for the quality of its acoustics and its international programming. With over 700,000 visitors a year it’s also one of the best-attended concert halls. Enjoy much-loved compositions performed by top musicians from the Netherlands and abroad. Next you’ll see Amsterdam from the water on a 75-minute canal cruise. Experience the best of this historical city from the best possible perspective. Come across new buildings, bridges and much more in a city that’s rooted in history but continues to change. During your cruise you’ll have views of the 17th-century buildings that line the canals as well as the growing 21st-century city that Amsterdam has become. See Amsterdam the way it really is, from the Golden Bend to Overhoeks, the city’s newest quarter and from the Music Building in the harbor to the VOC ship, the Amsterdam. Your ticket to this 1-hour concert gives you access to a performance in the Main Hall of the Royal Concertgebouw.
IncludesConcert ticket 1 drink Canal cruise Transfers Additional food and beverages
- Blue Boat Address: Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam, Nederland (Opposite of Hard Rock Cafe) Directions: 5-10 minute walk from the Concertgebouw. Take a left at the Concertgebouw (van Baerlestraat) and take a right at the first traffic light to the Paulus Potterstraat. Follow the Paulus Potterstraat with a bend to the left; Hobbemastraat. At the end of the Hobbemastraat, you'll see the Blue Boat Company on your right-hand side at the crossroad. If you prefer to go by tram, please take tram 5 in front of the Concertgebouw, called 'van Baerlestraat', in direction of the Central Station. Exit the tram at Rijksmuseum (after two stops) and walk to the end of the Hobbemastraat, where you'll see Blue Boat Company on your right-hand side at the crossroad.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Van Gogh Museum & Rijksmuseum Tour Canal Cruise & Lunch
Skip the lines to Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum and see masterpieces by Van Gogh, Rembrandt and more. Enjoy a light lunch, then enjoy a cruise of the Cana55 ReviewsFrom €115.00
Private Family Fun Rijksmuseum Tour
A guided family tour of the Rijksmuseum that caters to everyone. While you can hear stories about all the great art objects and paintings, your kids are given clues and pFrom €54.00
From Private Delft, The Hague & Madurodam Tour
After your driver picks you up from your hotel in Amsterdam, you will be driven to the nearby city of Delft where you will tour the sights. Then, head to The Hague, whereFrom €505.00
Amsterdam 2-Hour Bicycle Tour
See Amsterdam like a local on a 2-hour bike tour of the city’s major attractions. Riding with an experienced guide, see fascinating sites and districts, such at the Jor205 ReviewsFrom €24.50
Madame Tussauds & Amsterdam Dungeon Combo Ticket
See your favorite stars cast in wax at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam and enjoy interactive photo sets of the stars of the screen, politics and music. Prepare to laugh and scr52 ReviewsFrom €28.00
1.5–Hour Red Light District Daytime Walking Tour
Discover the Red Light District of Amsterdam with a professional local Dutch guide. Go past the scenic canals into the narrowest alleys of this famous area, as you learnFrom €20.00
Private Day Trip From Amsterdam to Rotterdam and Kinderdijk
Take the day to enjoy the picturesque windmills in the countryside, go on a boat tour, then explore the wonderful city of Rotterdam and its amazing architecture with a guFrom €540.00
Guided Italian Walking Tour
A 1.5-hour walking tour through Amsterdam with an Italian-speaking guide who lives in the city. You will get the chance to see the top attractions whilst exploring the ce1 ReviewsFrom €18.00
Amsterdam Nightlife Scene 2 or 7-Day Ticket
Experience the nightlife of Amsterdam with just 1 ticket, valid for 2 or 7 days, and enjoy entrance to more than 12 clubs. Get a free welcome drink in 8 of the clubs. You68 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Amsterdam to Schiphol Private Transfer
Relax with a private transport from your accommodation in Amsterdam to Schiphol Airport. Sit back and let your driver do all the work as you take a scenic drive to your aFrom €10.00