Sunday Morning Concert at Concertgebouw & Canal Cruise
Enjoy a Sunday morning concert in the Main Hall of Amsterdam’s Royal Concertgebouw, featuring well-loved works performed by top musicians. Afterwards, see the highlights of Amsterdam from the water on a 75-minute cruise along the city’s iconic canals.
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a Sunday morning concert at Amsterdam’s world-famous Concertgebouw
- See the sights of the city on a 75-minute canal cruise
- Discover Amsterdam’s historical center, including the Skinny Bridge, the Golden Bend and more
DescriptionThe Royal Concertgebouw is rated as one of the world’s top concert venues, known for the quality of its acoustics and its international programming. With over 700,000 visitors a year it’s also one of the best-attended concert halls. Enjoy much-loved compositions performed by top musicians from the Netherlands and abroad. Next you’ll see Amsterdam from the water on a 75-minute canal cruise. Experience the best of this historical city from the best possible perspective. Come across new buildings, bridges and much more in a city that’s rooted in history but continues to change. During your cruise you’ll have views of the 17th-century buildings that line the canals as well as the growing 21st-century city that Amsterdam has become. See Amsterdam the way it really is, from the Golden Bend to Overhoeks, the city’s newest quarter and from the Music Building in the harbor to the VOC ship, the Amsterdam. Your ticket to this 1-hour concert gives you access to a performance in the Main Hall of the Royal Concertgebouw.
IncludesConcert ticket 1 drink Canal cruise Transfers Additional food and beverages
- Blue Boat Address: Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam, Nederland (Opposite of Hard Rock Cafe) Directions: 5-10 minute walk from the Concertgebouw. Take a left at the Concertgebouw (van Baerlestraat) and take a right at the first traffic light to the Paulus Potterstraat. Follow the Paulus Potterstraat with a bend to the left; Hobbemastraat. At the end of the Hobbemastraat, you'll see the Blue Boat Company on your right-hand side at the crossroad. If you prefer to go by tram, please take tram 5 in front of the Concertgebouw, called 'van Baerlestraat', in direction of the Central Station. Exit the tram at Rijksmuseum (after two stops) and walk to the end of the Hobbemastraat, where you'll see Blue Boat Company on your right-hand side at the crossroad.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Shopping Shuttle to Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet
Enjoy a day of shopping at Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet. The shuttle departs from the river cruise port, and takes you directly to the popular shopping destination. Enjoy45 ReviewsFrom €5.00
Canal Cruise and A'DAM Observation Deck Ticket
Cruise the picturesque waterways of the canal belt on a 1-hour waterway tour of the city. Then, enjoy the amazing views of Amsterdam from the A'DAM Lookout observation de17 ReviewsFrom €26.50
Heineken Experience Amsterdam & Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise
Cruise the canals of Amsterdam on the official hop-on hop-off boat and get panoramic views of the bridges and house boats. Hop-off at any of the many stops to explore sit24 ReviewsFrom €41.50
1 or 1.5-Hour Pedal Boat Rental
Amsterdam is the top cycling city in the world, and you can even pedal along its canals with a pedal boat. Make your way along the canals at your leisure in a pedal boat,18 ReviewsFrom €10.00
Ultimate Party Pub Crawl - Red Light District
Go on a 5-hour pub crawl in 'De Wallen', Amsterdam’s famous Red Light district. You’ll make stops at 5 pubs and a club, enjoy free drinks and drink specials on Amster380 ReviewsFrom €18.00
Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague Small Group Tour
Get a better understanding of the Netherlands on a small group tour to Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague. Take a harbor cruise around the docks of the nation's second city,2 ReviewsFrom €159.00
1.5-Hour Beerbike Beer Blast
Pedal the canal-lined streets of Amsterdam on a unique mobile bike bar, serving 20 liters of beer for up to 17 fun-loving passengers. You’ll have you own driver/guide f41 ReviewsFrom €30.00
Moco Museum Entry Ticket and 1-Hour Canal Cruise
See masterpieces of contemporary and street art at your own pace with a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Moco Museum and enjoy a 1-hour boat cruise along the canals o5 ReviewsFrom €22.95
Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boat Combo 24 or 48 hours
Explore the historic streets and canals of Amsterdam by land and water with a combo ticket for the hop-on and hop-off bus and boat. Get a free route app to help you plan10 ReviewsFrom €29.00
- Best Seller
Zaanstreek Bus Day Ticket to Zaanse Schans & Zaanstreek
Take the public transport bus 391 from Amsterdam Central Station and go to 'de Zaanse Schans' and other destinations north of Amsterdam like Zaandam. You can hop on and h14 ReviewsFrom €11.50