Same Day Luggage Delivery to/ and from Airport
Have your baggage transported from the airport to your accommodations (and vice versa) on the same day. Move around with more convenience without having to worry about carrying your heavy luggage around!
Are you a business owner in Amsterdam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Amsterdam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Gain one more day for tours, business and shopping
- Travel without the burden of bulky luggage
- Have your luggage couriered to the airport for you
DescriptionSave yourself the hassle of dragging your bags between the airport and your hotel in Amsterdam with this hassle-free express luggage service. Get your luggage delivered from the airport to your accommodation and vice versa with this express same day or next day luggage delivery service. If you're arriving at the airport before noon and you plan to explore Amsterdam before heading to your accommodation, or if your flight is late at night and you are already going to check out, you no longer need to carry all that luggage around with you. All you have to do is book, set the delivery time, and then claim your luggage at the airport after 3:00PM or at your accommodation after 6:00PM. You can even choose to courier your luggage before 12:00PM and then you can pick it up at the airport after 9:00AM the next day. It's a safe and efficient process that ensures you have more time to feel at ease and to explore the rest of the city.
IncludesSame day luggage delivery between Amsterdam hotels and the airport 30 minutes' waiting For collection and delivery 24-hour online customer support in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese $1600USD luggage insurance covering relevant costs incurred by delay, loss, and damage Waiting fee for longer than 30 minutes of waiting Damage of the handle, wheels, contents and appearance to your luggage (not included in insurance)
- Make sure you select the exact number of luggage items when booking (if the driver collects any excess bag when collecting, an extra fee will be charged)
- Luggage must not weigh more than 32 kilograms or 70 pounds, and must measure less than 82 centimeters in length and 180 centimeters in width
- Your luggage can take the form of a suitcase, carton, backpack, briefcase or bag (if the luggage does not meet any of the legal rules, it will be refused even if the booking is a success)
- Please ensure your bags do not contain animals, plants, frozen meat, contraband, explosives, and illegal items. Offenders must bear legal liability
- You will arrange your exact luggage pickup date and time directly with the listed service after booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Hit The Streets With a Local
Discover Amsterdam's highlights and secrets on this small walking tour of max 8 people. Orientate yourself with a friendly and knowledgeable local guide to see Amsterdam’s most curious sites like Prinseneiland, The Joordan and 9 Straat Canals.
Amsterdam Beer Bike Bar Crawl
The Amsterdam Beer Bike is undoubtedly the most awesome way to travel in the city. How do you make a trip on the beer bike even more awesome? Ride it to two of Amsterdam’s best bars!2 Reviews
Street Art & Alternative Guided Walking Tour
Check out Amsterdam’s amazing street art and graffiti, while learning all about the city’s sub-cultures, both past and present. With a knowledgeable local guide you’ll visit squats, independent galleries, and funky shops, and see lots of street art.11 Reviews
Amsterdam 3-Hour Private Van Gogh Walking Tour
Discover the Old City of Amsterdam on a private 3-hour walking tour. Explore sights and places related to the famous Vincent van Gogh. Learn about 800 years of Amsterdam’s history and culture, from its humble beginnings to the Golden Age.