Best Outside Amsterdam in Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
There are plenty of things to do outside Amsterdam as well. Let's see, visits to medieval castles, cycling along the bulb fields, a countryside bus tour to see the famous windmills or a trip to the beach maybe.
A tour of the Muiderslot castle, or a bus ride to the famous windmills of Zaanse Schans could be great if you don't want to be restricted to the city alone. During the months of April, you can hire a bike and go pay homage to the glorious tulip and bulb fields in the surrounding countryside. Sling your camera close; Holland promises some wonderful photography.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour