Best Pubs and Bars in De Pijp
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
There is a joke which says that the best way to avoid a hangover is to continue drinking. It seems that this was invented by the Dutch, as there are pubs and bars scattered all throughout the city of Amsterdam.
The pubs and bars in Amsterdam serve a great variety of drinks, but the most common and the most popular drink is beer. There is a huge selection of beers from different countries to choose from. From traditional Dutch beer, European beer to American beer, there is something to suit everyone's taste.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour