My Guide Website?
City Canal Cruise
Museum Quarter, Amsterdam https://www.myguideamsterdam.com/events/city-canal-cruise
Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise
- Feel the breeze in your hair as your cruise through UNESCO World Heritage canals
- Discover the city's top sights, including the Skinny Bridge and the Golden Bend
- Cruise under bridges and past bikers for Instagrammable photo opportunities
DescriptionEnjoy the center of Amsterdam, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on this canal tour in Amsterdam. Be amazed by the gorgeous 17th century canal houses, old merchant houses from the Dutch Golden Age, charming bridges, and the Dutch cyclists. Hop aboard a comfortable boat and pass by the Anne Frank House and the Westerkerk. Glide by more than just old buildings, as you admire new architectural masterpieces have been built along the Piet Heinkade on the IJ river. During your cruise, uncover everything the Dutch capital has to offer in 75 minutes. Keep your camera close by to snap some enviable shots. Book your canal tour in Amsterdam now and board one of the famous blue boats. Take in highlights of Amsterdam and experience the city the way it really is. Soak up sights like the Golden Bend, Overhoeks (the city’s newest quarter), the Music Building in the harbor, and the impressive replica of a VOC ship outside the Maritime Museum.
Includes75 minute City Canal Cruise Audio commentary in 19 languages Free “Kids Cruise” audio story and booklet with every kids’ ticket Complimentary earphones Snack box ( if option is selected)
- You can cancel your cruise until 24 hours before departure, cancellation within 24 hours is not possible
- Ff possible, please consider using your own earphones or headphones to listen to the audio commentary on board
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- To change your time slot, please contact the reservations department via the emergency number provided.
- The activity provider is closed on the following dates: •27th April: Kingsday •5th August: Pride & Queer Canal Parade •25th December: Christmas •31st December; no cruises after 4:00PM •1st January; until noon