My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: 1, 2, 3, or 5-Day Go City All-Inclusive Pass675 Reviews
Explore Amsterdam stress-free with an all-inclusive pass. Access the top attractions in the city with a 1, 2, 3, or 5-day pass and see as much as you can, including the Heineken Experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the wind ruffle your hair as you cruise through Amsterdam's famous canals
- Explore the incredible city of Amsterdam with ease only having to use one pass
- Discover the history of beer production in the city on the Heineken Experience
- Learn about Holland's famous flower at the informative Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- Stroll through the Rijksmuseum and admire a world-famous collection of art
DescriptionEnjoy unlimited access to Amsterdam's hottest attractions with a pass valid for 1, 2, 3, or 5 days. With Go City you pay nothing at the gate but get to save up to 50%* off at top Amsterdam attractions. Visit the Moco Museum (Bansky & more), discover world-famous collections of historic art at the Rijksmuseum, visit the brewing home of Heineken, and admire the city from the canals with a sightseeing cruise. Easily display your pass on your phone and use the included Go City app to help you plan your itinerary and make reservations when necessary. There is something for everyone with over 30 attractions and tours. Attractions/Activities included with your Amsterdam All-Inclusive Pass: • Heineken Experience (reservations required) • Moco Museum • A'DAM Lookout • Rijksmuseum (reservations required) • Houseboat Museum • This Is Holland (reservations required) • Rembrandts Amsterdam Experience • Tour de BonTon • Royal Experience - Royal Coster Diamonds (reservations required) • Madame Tussauds Amsterdam • The Amsterdam Dungeon • Amsterdam Canal Cruise • The Life of Anne Frank & Neighbourhood Tour • 1-hour pedal boat • MacBike bike rental • Diamond Museum Amsterdam • Amsterdam Pipe Museum • House of Bols cocktail experience • Amsterdam Tulip Museum • AMAZE Amsterdam – a new immersive experience by ID&T • Rembrandthius Experience • Ferry to Muiderslot Castle (April to October) • Muiderslot Castle • Keukenhof Tour (spring) • Keukenhof skip-the-line entry and coach transfers (seasonal/reservations required) • Zaanse Schans Tour (reservations required) • Volendam, Edam, and Windmills Tour (reservations required) • Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague Tour (reservations required) • Day Trip to Antwerp from Amsterdam • National Maritime Museum • RTXP Amsterdam • Amsterdam Light Festival Cruise (1 Dec - 21 Jan | reservations required) • Hello Amsterdam - Introduction Walking Tour (reservations required) • Self guided Foodie Tour of Jordaan (reservations required) *Savings based on sample itineraries on the Go City website.
IncludesAll-inclusive pass with 30+ attractions Digital city guide
- All passes are valid for 2 years from the purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice, please make sure to check the operating hours for each attraction, particularly if visiting during holiday periods, and make reservations when needed
- Activities in Keukenhof are seasonal and only available in the spring
- Your pass will be delivered as a PDF, which you can either save on your phone or print: this PDF will include your individual QR-code and instructions