My Guide Website?
Amsterdam 1-Hour Canal Cruise and Ripley’s Believe it or Not45 Reviews
Experience 2 of Amsterdam’s top highlights with a combined 1-hour canal cruise by luxury glass-topped boat and entry to the amazing museum of curiosities at Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed canal district of Amsterdam
- Admire elegant houses lining the canals and see lovely churches and bridges
- Discover curiosities from around the world at Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- See a 7-meter tall transformer made out of car parts
- Get an amazing view of Dam Square from the top floor of Ripley's Believe It or Not!
DescriptionClimb aboard a glass-topped boat and see the sights of Amsterdam from a different perspective on a 1-hour canal cruise. Admire the centuries-old merchant houses and UNESCO World Heritage monuments of the 17th-century Golden Age from the historic waterways. Admire the decorative façades and iconic landmarks of the city center, such as Anne Frank's House, the imposing Westerkerk and the Skinny Bridge over the Amstel River. Enter an amazing museum that showcases the world’s most remarkable collection of natural, scientific, artistic and human oddities with a fast track entry ticket to Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Go on a journey into the bizarre as you explore ancient civilizations and see unusual contemporary art. Some say that it is one of the weirdest spots in the city, but a must-see if you’re interested in odd facts!
IncludesRipley’s Believe it or Not! fast-track entry Canal cruise Cruise audio guide
- The time slot shown on this product is for Ripley's Believe it or Not!. The Canal Cruise time slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam
- Children aged 3 years or younger are free of charge, provided they do not occupy their own seat during the cruise
- Fast-track entry to Ripley’s Believe it or Not and -hour canal cruise
- GPS audio guide in 19 different languages