My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: 100 Highlights 1-Hour Canal Cruise210 Reviews
See the sights of Amsterdam’s famous seaport on a 1-hour canal cruise. Discover why the canals of Amsterdam have been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and compare contemporary architecture with the boatyards and warehouses of the Golden Age.
- Learn the vibrant history of Amsterdam from its historic waterways
- See old boatyards and warehouses of the 'Golden Age'
- Cruise the Canal Belt, and see monuments such as the Westerkerk and Anne Frank House
- Compare the modern architecture of the IJ lake with the old houses of the city center
- Sail around the fashionable Amsterdam-Noord district
DescriptionLearn the vibrant history of Amsterdam from its historic waterways on a 1-hour canal cruise that takes in more than 100 highlights! Board the boat at Stromma Central Station in the city center, and set sail from the IJ waterfront. The on board commentary will explain the city’s emergence in the 13th century, to the merchants of the Dutch East India Company that led to the so-called “Golden Age.” See some of today’s modern architecture as you cruise around the southernmost part of fashionable Amsterdam-Noord. Sail past old warehouses, dockyards, and boatyards. Cruise under enchanting bridges from the past and present. Watch the centuries merge as you experience Amsterdam in it purest form - as a seaport. Along the way, you will past many of Amsterdam’s most famous monuments, and discover why UNESCO declared the city’s canals a World Heritage Site.
Includes1 hour and 10 minutes canal cruise Onboard commentary Free Wi-Fi at the tour operator's mooring and shops Gratuities
- This tour will take place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now