My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: 2.5-Hour Historic Private Walking Tour13 Reviews
Walk with your private guide on a 2.5-hour walking tour through the center of Amsterdam and see numerous historic buildings and the most important squares in the city. Visit many of Amsterdam's grand intersections.
- See Riga House, Congac House, the Red Light District and Nieuwmarkt
- See the Begijnhof and nearby Civic Guards Gallery with its original paintings
- Look around at the breathtaking intersections of the Amstel River
- Enjoy a break at one of the city's most impressive squares
DescriptionStart your tour at the Victoria Hotel opposite Central station. Follow your guide to many noteworthy historical buildings on the eastern side of the city, including a large collection of so-called gable stones, the House of Riga and the former Hidden Church. Pass by some very narrow streets in the Red Light District, see Nieuwmarktsquare with its former gateway to the city dating back to the late 1400's, and pass by the Rembrandtsquare on the way to the Amstel river and the Seven Bridges. Walk to the Spui, passing by mansions with large late century ornaments, in order to see Begijnhof courtyard and nearby Civic Guards Gallery. During your tour, have a break at either Rembrandtsquare or Amstelveld.
- Please be aware you need to be able to walk for at least 45 minutes without sitting down!
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€240.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today