Amsterdam: 2-Hour Stand Up Paddle Board Tour
Take a 2-hour stand up paddle board tour through Amsterdam's canals and discover the city from the water. Get comfortable on the board then paddle into the city center. Explore the famous canals with an experienced guide.
- Paddle under the bridges that criss-cross the city
- Explore Amsterdam's network of canals from the water
- Pass the Nautical Museum and a huge replica ship
DescriptionPaddle through the heart of Amsterdam and discover the city on a fun and active tour. Pass bridges, beautiful town houses, and famous museums. Experience the city from the water on a 2-hour paddle boarding tour along its canals and the river Amstel. Your tour begins in a quiet section of canal so you can get used to the paddle board. Once you feel safe, you'll cross the Amstel and hit the city. Admire stunning houses along the river and paddle through the network of canals and bridges. Depending on the group's skill level, paddle level head back via the Red Light District or de Oude Waal. Both locations have plenty of highlights to check out. The last part of the tour takes you past the Nautical Museum and a replica 18th-century ship, before finishing up back at the original meeting point.
Includes2-hour tour Guide All equipment Photos of the experience Towel Swimwear
- Tours operate rain or shine.
- If the tour is canceled in cases of extreme weather conditions, your tour will be rescheduled.
- Your guide will take photos of your experience and send these to you after the tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now