Amsterdam: 20-Minute Flyboard/Jetpack Flight13 Reviews
Fly over the port of Amsterdam on a 20-minute fly-board/jetpack experience. Discover the adrenaline thrills of being propelled from the water at high speed to hover in thin air! Get basic fly-board instructions from an experienced guide.
- Fly, dive and swim like a dolphin
- Experience the latest extreme sports craze
- Feel like a superhero above the waters of Amsterdam
DescriptionIf you have ever wondered what it would feel like to be a dolphin and shoot through the water, jump into the sky, and dive back into the waves, then this fly-board adventure is just for you! A unique extreme sports activity, the fly-board is very easy to use. You do not need a lot of training or strength to have fun, which means that virtually anyone can handle it, regardless of how old or fit they are. After a short introduction from the fly-board team, strap on your fly-board and other provided equipment, and shoot into the air for unique views of Amsterdam. Dive into the water to discover the endless possibilities of fly-boarding.
IncludesWetsuit Life jacket and helmet (essential) Swimming clothes Towel
- There is no maximum weight requirement for this activity. If anyone in your group weighs more than 120 kilograms, the fly-board, hoverboard or jetpack will be a bit lower in the air
- This activity is suitable for anyone at least 12 years old
- Please bring swimwear and a towel. Flip-flops are also useful
- It is mandatory to wear swimwear underneath your wetsuit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now