My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: 3-Course Meal in Historic 1st Class Waiting Rooms129 Reviews
Enjoy a 3-course lunch or dinner in the beautifully-restored former first class waiting rooms inside the Amsterdam Central Station, dating back to 1885.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy free choice from a menu of delicious dishes for your 3-course meal
- Savor a delectable lunch or dinner inside a national monument
- Marvel at the elegantly restored interior and architecture
- Take in panoramic views of the old city and Damrak avenue from the historical restaurant
DescriptionIndulge in a delicious 3-course meal for lunch or dinner inside the former first class waiting rooms which have been renovated to their elegant and glamorous interior of the late 19th Century. Feel the historic atmosphere inside this hidden gem as you sit down to dine on your choice of dishes from an enticing menu. Grand Café Museum Restaurant 1e Klas, dating from 1885, is located on platform 2B and occupies the space which formerly housed the first-class passengers' waiting rooms. The restaurant space was designed by Dutch architect Pierre Cuypers, whose work includes the iconic Rijksmuseum as well as the entire Amsterdam Central Station. Admire the architecture inside the restaurant which has been thoughtfully and elegantly renovated to give you the glamorous ambiance of yesteryear as you savor some of the restaurant's delicious offerings.
Includes3-course Lunch or Dinner 1 glass of Prosecco
- The restaurant is wheelchair accessible but has no wheelchair-accessible facilities, which can be found on the platform.
- Window seats are not guaranteed
- Additional drinks and speciality items are not included but can be bought at an additional cost