My Guide Website?
Amsterdam 3-Hour Bike Tour: Backstreets and Hidden Gems510 Reviews
Discover the hidden gems of Amsterdam on bike tour of through quiet backstreets. Cross the bridges on the Canal Ring, and uncover secret courtyards and churches, and visit local hotpots.
- Cycle the backstreets of Amsterdam and experience the city like a local
- Explore the hidden courtyards and churches of the the Jordaan district
- Stop for a break at a local hotspot where you can purchase a snack
- Peddle thorugh Amsterdam's verdant oasis on the paths of Vondelpark
- Discover where Amsterdam's Museums are concentrated at Museum Square
DescriptionExperience Amsterdam like a local with a bike tour on the city's well-maintained bike paths. Ride through the Jordaan area, Vondelpark, and reach the stunning Museum Square (Museumplein). Meet your guide to collect your bikes, and head off to find some of the city’s hidden gems. Start with the popular Jordaan area, riding the safe backstreets to cross over canals. Go to courtyards and churches that are often missed by tourists. Listen as your guide shares with you the origin and history of each site along the way. End your tour of the Jordaan area at Anne Frank’s House and learn about one of Amsterdam’s most famous and heroic former residents. Enjoy a relaxing break at a charming café where you can purchase something to eat and drink. Cycle to Vondelpark and cruise through Amsterdam’s favorite urban oasis. Head to Museum Square (Museumplein) to learn about the city’s most popular cultural attractions, such as the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, and Concertgebouw. Return to the meeting point at the end of your tour.
IncludesBike rental Local guide
- Tours operate with a maximum 12 participants