My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: 3-Hour Private Bike Tour of the City Center34 Reviews
This private bike tour of Amsterdam shows its highlights from a local perspective. Explore Amsterdam from the saddle of a bike and experience the Canal Belt. This 3-hour tour is adapted to suit your pace. See sights such as Dam Square and Vondelpark.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data
- Cycle the streets of Amsterdam's Canal Belt at a pace to suit you
- Explore the sights of the Museum Quarter
- See the Heineken Brewery
- Bike the leafy Vondelpark
- Admire the merchant houses and house boats of Amsterdam's canals
DescriptionFeel like a local in Amsterdam and discover the city by bike. A private guide will take you to the city’s most important highlights, such as Dam Square, the Westerkerk, Anne Frank’s House, the Rijksmuseum, the van Gogh museum, and the Vondelpark. Meet your guide at the bike shop and they will equip you with a citybike comfortable for you. Then, cycle along the banks of the canals towards the Dutch Protestant Westerkerk and the legendary Anne Frank House on Prinsengracht Canal. Head into the popular Jordaan area, home to many art galleries, markets, and stylish shops. Continue towards the Museum District, a neighborhood of the Oud Zuid where, along with museums such as the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum, you will get the chance to cycle in the Vondelpark. Finally, venture into some of the busier parts of the city, including the main streets of the Canal Belt and De Wallen Red Light District.
IncludesPrivate tour in your chosen language Experienced guide Bike rental All local taxes
- • This tour involves 3 hours of cycling at a slow pace and is suitable for anybody able to cycle, even with little biking experience. Since the tour is operated privately, the guide will adapt the speed to suit you