My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: 75-Minute Beerbike Blast Tour64 Reviews
Discover Sloterdijk, a thriving municipality of Amsterdam, on a unique beer bike. Savor a beer served from the bar of your beer bike while your guide navigates Amsterdam's industrial sights.
- Travel the canal-lined streets of Amsterdam on board a unique bar bike
- Drink from a copious 20 liters of onboard beer, available for up to 17 passengers
- Navigate Amsterdam's sights and most picturesque spots as you drink!
DescriptionEnjoy the watery streets of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt while savoring a beer served from the bar of an unusual bike! Suitable for a maximum of 17 passengers, the bike comes with its very own driver/guide to navigate you through Sloterdijk — an up-and-coming neighborhood to the west of Amsterdam — so you can concentrate on the free-flowing beer and conversations. Your guide is a 'BOB' ('Bewust Onbeschonken Bestuurder', or 'Conscious Sober Driver') and guarantees safe and responsible cycling while you drink the beer. Your BOB will navigate you safely around some of Amsterdam’s most picturesque spots. Mainly used for festivals and festive events such as company outings or bachelor parties, the beerbike is popular with locals, day-trippers, vacationers, and anyone who wants to have fun.
IncludesBeerbike rental for 75 minutes 20 liters of beer Free guide/driver Liability insurance for damage to participants and third parties
- Bikes can accommodate 4-17 passengers
- Bikes are equipped with rain and wind protection and are safely lit
- Bikes are wheelchair friendly