My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Age of Enlightenment City Exploration Game
Travel back to 17th-century Amsterdam with a self-guided city exploration game. Learn about the Enlightenment thinkers and help them in their mission to reduce the Church’s influence, all with a phone app.
- Discover Amsterdam with a self guided city exploration game.
- Learn about the Enlightenment and some of its founders.
- Explore, Waterlooplein, Wester Church, canals and other must see locations.
- Play and compete with your friends and family.
DescriptionExplore Amsterdam in the most adventurous and educational way. Discover the city as you solve riddles, answer questions and unlock hidden augmented and virtual reality elements. In this interactive treasure hunt, you follow the story of one of Europe's greatest thinkers of the Enlightenment, namely Baruch Spinoza. Even in the city known for its freedom, his ideas are not taken to heart by everyone. His latest and most controversial work has fallen into the wrong hands and it is your mission to find and ensure that this information is no longer hidden from the general public. The game takes you through the center of Amsterdam past many sights and historic buildings.You decide when to start and when to take a break. The adventure and flexibility makes this city game one of the best activities for during your stay in Amsterdam.
IncludesCity Challenge Mobile App (App Store & Play Store)
- This mobile game works on any smartphone. Stop and start the tour any time on your smart phone. The story starts near Waterlooplein and ends near the Wester Church. You can 'pre-download' the game so that you don't use any data while playing.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€6.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today