My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Amsterdam Dungeon Entrance Ticket613 Reviews
Prepare to laugh and scream as you explore 500 years of Amsterdam’s dark history with an entrance ticket to the Amsterdam Dungeon.
- Journey through 500 years of Amsterdam's horrible history at the Amsterdam Dungeon
- Watch interactive shows with live actors
- Prepare to both laugh and be frightened
- Meet witches, inquisitors, and torturers
DescriptionThe Amsterdam Dungeon is an uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back into the Netherlands’ most perilous past. See, hear, feel and (ahem) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the ‘bad old days’ as they come to life before you. Will you lose yourself in fear or in mirth? Whichever way, it’s not looking good for your underwear. Multiple different shows and a team of ten professional actors will give an unforgettable performance which will be terrifying and hilarious at the same time, depending on your tolerance for fear. Some of the attractions include figuring your way out of a dark labyrinth, witnessing a witch burn, encountering the ghost of a tortured woman and being tried by a Spanish Inquisitor. Discover the newest show 'The Flying Dutchman' in which a cursed legend comes to life. Will you survive his revenge? In 1651, you find yourself in a rough bar in the Amsterdam of old. 10 years after the legendary ship The Flying Dutchman disappeared, a sinister bar owner awaits the return of the cursed captain who is out for revenge.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Amsterdam Dungeon
- Please note that you are not allowed to take photographs inside The Amsterdam Dungeon
- Due to the scary nature of the performances, The Amsterdam Dungeon is not recommended for children under the age of 10, and guests younger than 13 must be accompanied by an adult