My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days222 Reviews
Purchase one pass to travel without limits across the region of Amsterdam. Valid on all public transportation within the region of Amsterdam, including buses, ferries, subway, trains and trams.
- Buy an ARTT pass to explore Amsterdam and the surrounding area conveniently
- Travel easily on almost all forms of public transportation during your stay
- Discover Zaanse Schans and its windmills with included travel on your pass
- Use your pass to visit Keukenhof and admire the world-famous flowers
- Visit Volendam and many other interesting places hassle free with one pass
DescriptionTravel easily in Amsterdam and the surrounding area by purchasing an Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket (ARTT). You can use the ARTT for unlimited travel by train (2nd class) between any of the following stations in Amsterdam and the Amsterdam Region: Amsterdam Amstel, Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA, Amsterdam Central station, Amsterdam Holendrecht, Amsterdam Lelylaan, Amsterdam Muiderpoort, Amsterdam RAI, Amsterdam Sciencepark, Amsterdam Sloterdijk, Amsterdam Zuid, Duivendrecht, Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, Halfweg-Zwanenburg, Haarlem, Haarlem Spaarnwoude, Overveen, Zandvoort aan Zee, Zaandam, Zaandam Kogerveld, Purmerend Weidevenne, Purmerend, Purmerend Overwhere, Koog aan de Zaan, Zaandijk Zaanse Schans, Hoofddorp, Diemen, Weesp, Almere Poort, Almere Centrum, Almere Muziekwijk, Almere Parkwijk, Almere Buiten, Almere Oostvaarders, Lelystad Centrum, Diemen Zuid, Naarden-Bussum, Hilversum, Hilversum Mediapark, Hilversum Sportpark, Bloemendaal, Santpoort Zuid, Santpoort Noord, Driehuis, Uitgeest and Beverwijk. The ticket is also valid on all trams, buses, night buses, metros and ferries run by the Amsterdam Transport company GVB, EBS and Connexxion in Amsterdam and the Amsterdam Region including the Amsterdam Airport Express Bus 397 and N97 (operated by Connexxion). During Keukenhof Season this ticket is valid: From Amsterdam (Europaplein) to Keukenhof on bus route 852 operated by Arriva From Schiphol Airport to Keukenhof on bus route 858 operated by Arriva From Hoofddorp station to Keukenhof on bus route 859 operated by Arriva From Haarlem station to Keukenhof on bus route 50 operated by Connexxion
Includes1-3 day ticket valid on all public transport in Amsterdam and the Amsterdam region
- Please note that the voucher needs to be redeemed before usage.
- This ticket is valid from the first time you check in until 4:00 AM the morning after the last valid day (depending on whether you have the 1,2 or 3-day ticket). The day starts at midnight.
- For example: if you check in with the 2-day ticket from midnight (00:00) onwards on Wednesday, your ticket will be valid until 04:00 Friday morning.