My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Amsterdam Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days608 Reviews
Benefit from one ticket for all public transport within Amsterdam, and between the city and Schiphol Airport. Travel on buses, ferries, metro, trains, and trams.
- Buy an ATT ticket, perfect for visitors arriving at Schiphol Airport
- Explore the city by bus, ferry, metro, train and tram
- Discover the convenience of using one ticket valid for 1-3 days
DescriptionWith the Amsterdam Travel Ticket (ATT) you may travel by second-class train between Schiphol Amsterdam Airport and any of the following train stations in Amsterdam: Amstel, Bijlmer Arena, Central Station, Holendrecht, Lelylaan, Muiderpoort, RAI, Sciencepark, Sloterdijk, Zuid and Duivendrecht. The ticket is also valid on all trams, buses, night buses, metros, and ferries run by the Amsterdam Transport company: GVB. GVB operates an extensive network covering the whole of Amsterdam. Please note the ticket is not valid on buses operated by other transport companies such as EBS, Arriva and Connexxion (Except Connexxion buses 397 and N97). The ticket is valid on the Amsterdam Airport Express, bus 397, and Niteliner N97. Both are operated by Connexxion and depart from bus platform B17 at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport.
Includes1-3 day ticket valid on the train (NS), the Amsterdam Airport Express (bus 397), Niteliner N97 (from Connexxion), GVB trams, buses, night buses, and metros traveling from Amsterdam to Schiphol Airport, and vice versa
- Please note that the voucher needs to be redeemed before usage
- The travel ticket is only valid for travel within Amsterdam and not the surrounding areas
- This ticket is valid from the first time you check in until 4:00 AM the morning after the last valid day (depending on whether you have the 1,2 or 3-day ticket). The day starts at midnight.
- For example: if you check in with the 2-day ticket from midnight (00:00) onwards on Wednesday, your ticket will be valid until 4:00 AM Friday morning.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€18.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today