My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Award-winning Walking Tour 'Meet the Locals'4 Reviews
Experience the real Amsterdam. This isn't your typical walking tour. See this as your mini Amsterdam integration! Discover beyond the sights and meet locals who embody Amsterdam's hottest topics!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour
- Experience the real Amsterdam beyond kitsch trivia and the typical
- Move past facts and figures & experience Amsterdam through its people & stories
- Meet 2 locals you'd normally see on travel shows and go, 'I wanna meet them!'
- See the world-famous Canal Belt, De Jordaan, Dancing Houses & Red Light District
- Visit a coffeeshop, a mind-bending local shop, the city's most honest bar & more
DescriptionJoin what countless guests have called their best travel experience ever. Take a walk through Amsterdam's beautiful city centre, where you'll dive into Amsterdam's hottest topics - not just through facts and figures - but through personal stories of unique locals who embody them. A coffeeshop owner, an entrepreneur with a quirky business, a sex worker, Amsterdam's flower bike man and more! Hear their stories and understand Amsterdam in the most personal way. The best part? You'll get to meet two of them and ask them all your burning questions. Who you meet depends on their availability. The locals are paid for their time. What's more? You’ll visit some amazing places like a local coffeeshop, a mind-bending store, taste one of Amsterdam's best apple pies in a legendary 200-year-old brown cafe and end with a toast at Amsterdam’s most honest bar. Get ready for 4 hours of exceptional story-sharing, laughter and meaningful encounters with locals and fellow travellers. This is your mini-integration to Amsterdam! Feel at home and be a part of our city.
Includes2 meet and greets with unique locals who take the time to share their stories and answer your burning questions. We pay them for their time. This way, you get an authentic Amsterdam experience and locals get to be a part of sustainable tourism. Visit one of Amsterdam's best coffeeshops, a mind-bending local shop, a legendary 200-year-old cafe and Amsterdam's most 'honest' bar and special microbrewery A delicious slice of one of Amsterdam's best apple pies A coffee, tea, soft drink, wine or beer alongside your apple pie A refreshing local craft beer (other options available)
- This tour runs rain or shine, so please dress for the weather
- The minimum recommended age is 18 years old
- No alcohol will be served to adults younger than 18 years old
- You'll make around 8500 steps during this tour. There's a good amount of walking and 2 stops to rest during the experience.