My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Bike Rental83 Reviews
Explore the city of Amsterdam in the most economical, sustainable, efficient, and fun way. Enjoy the city by bicycle, like a local.
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s canals and enjoy views of bridges, merchant houses, and other iconic sights
- Enjoy an easy and sustainable way to visit the main sights of the city
- Get some fresh air and bike out of town into the countryside through lovely landscapes marked by flowers, farms, windmills and lakes
DescriptionRent a bike to make the most of your visit to Amsterdam. Cycle easily from one landmark to another, along the beautiful canals, through the artsy Jordaan neighborhood, the famous Red Light District, or through the breathtaking Vondelpark. You can also cycle out of the city for a trip through the beautiful landscape around Amsterdam, such as the rural Waterland or the green Amstelland, along the Amstel River. Receive guidance on various cycling routes, traffic and parking rules, and a high-quality bike. With five bike rental locations in the center of Amsterdam, there’s always a location nearby. Choose from footbrake or handbrake bicycles in all models and sizes. Have the bike adjusted to your height, and embark on your adventure across the city.
IncludesBike rental 2 Locks
- Deposit is not included in the rental price
- Deposit can be made with a copy of your credit card for up to 5 bikes, or with a passport and €50 in cash per bike
- Bike rental is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Insurance is not included
- Please note that food and beverages are not included
- Please note that there is no guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€12.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today