My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Body Worlds Exhibition and Canal Cruise68 Reviews
Explore the mysteries of the human body with your admission ticket to Body Worlds Amsterdam, and see the permanent exhibition, The Happiness Project. Afterwards you’ll enjoy a 1-hour cruise along the iconic Amsterdam canal belt.
- Learn about the influence of happiness on the human body
- See more than 200 authentic anatomical specimens
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise along the Amsterdam UNESCO canal belt
- Access a GPS audio guide in 19 different languages (Canal Cruise)
DescriptionExplore how happiness influences the health of the human body, and discover answers to other mysteries of human life at Amsterdam’s Body Worlds: The Happiness Project. This fascinating new exhibition by Dr. Gunther von Hagens features more than 200 anatomical specimens of authentic human bodies, all utilized to demonstrate the complexity, resilience, and vulnerability of the human form. A visit to the exhibition is suitable for adults and children, although the interactive show also features an adults-only exhibition in the basement. Over 40 million people from around the world have visited Body Worlds, which explores through science how happiness can affect both your body and soul. Next on the program you’ll enjoy an hour-long cruise on the UNESCO-listed canal district of Amsterdam, with the opportunity to take in many of the historic sights of the city center. Feast your eyes on the elegant merchant houses that date back to the Dutch Golden Age, the stunning gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many other top attractions. During the cruise you can listen to recorded audio commentary in your choice of 16 languages. The boat tour offers frequent departures throughout the day, 7 days a week.
IncludesBody Worlds exhibition admission ticket 1-hour canal cruise
- • Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat).
- The time-slot booked is for the Body Worlds Museum. The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (instructions found on voucher)