My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Canal Cruise and Entrance to Xtracold Icebar651 Reviews
Enjoy a canal cruise by a luxury glass-topped canal boat, sailing past merchant houses and houseboats. Sample ice-cold beers at a place where everything is made of ice.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a 1-hour canal cruise of Amsterdam seeing many of the city's ornate merchant houses and house boats
- Sail past attractions like the Anne Frank House and Skinny Bridge
- Get panoramic views for the luxury glass-topped canal boat
- Skip-the-lines at the Xtracold Icebar and enjoy 3 complimentary drinks
- Save time and money with a combined ticket
DescriptionExplore the beauty of Amsterdam on a canal cruise to see the main highlights like the old buildings, markets, ports, and more before making a skip-the-line entrance to the ice-cold Xtracold Icebar. You can take the tour in one go, or choose to enjoy each option on alternate days for maximum flexibility. As a self-guided tour, explore the city in your own time and see the sights of Amsterdam at a leisurely pace. From the water, enjoy the best views of the canal houses and houseboats. Admire merchant buildings from the 16th and 17th centuries, Amsterdam’s Golden Age, when trade flourished and was reflected in the elaborately decorated façades. Learn more about the Dutch capital while listening to the onboard audio guide, available in 19 languages. Sail through the old port to see yet another side of Amsterdam. Then, back on land, enjoy 3 free drinks at the Xtracold Icebar where even the glasses are made of ice.
IncludesCanal cruise with audio commentary available in 19 languages Timed skip-the-line entrance to the Xtracold Icebar 3 drinks at the Icebar Clothing needed for the Xtracold experience
- The time slot you choose is for the Xtracold Icebar experience. The canal cruise time slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (instructions found on your confirmation voucher) Children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the ice bar Only service dogs (who must be identifiable as such) are allowed on the boat