My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Canal Cruise with Drinks and Local Snacks86 Reviews
Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise in Amsterdam, perfect for close friends and family. Be welcomed aboard with Dutch snacks and drinks and get to know this exciting city from a different perspective.
- Enjoy laughing with the family on a cruise for adults and children
- Learn about local life and Amsterdam's history with live commentary
- See the city from a different perspective as you cruise on the canals
- Enjoy typical Dutch snacks and drinks on the boat
- See famous highlights like the Rijksmuseum or Anne Frank House
DescriptionExperience Amsterdam from a different perspective with an all-inclusive, sightseeing boat tour with a local guide. Enjoy some typical Dutch snacks with drinks as you cruise past the most famous highlights. Listen to live commentary as you drift by the Royal Theater and other iconic city attractions. Make your way to the dock just outside the Rijksmuseum and meet your guide and group for the cruise. Set sail from the shore and cruise into the canals of Amsterdam as you help yourself to snacks with cookies and sweets and drinks including beer, wine, and sodas. Learn a bit about the city as you enjoy the views.
IncludesSightseeing cruise Live guide All drinks (Heineken beer, soda, and wines) Typical Dutch snacks (sausages, cheeses, sweets, cookies, and nuts)
- This activity is dependent on good weather