My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Heineken Experience Ticket4011 Reviews
Enjoy a combination canal cruise tour with skip-the-line entry to the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam. Cruise past beautiful bridges and merchant houses, then learn about the historic brewing process behind Heineken’s premium lagers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Save time and money with a combined canal cruise and ticket to the famous Heineken Brewery
- Cruise along the famous UNESCO World Heritage canals
- Admire the canals, bridges, and merchant houses of Amsterdam on a 75-minute cruise
- Get fast-track entry to the Heineken Experience and 2 complimentary drinks
- Learn about the brewing process behind Heineken's historic premium lagers
DescriptionOn this 75-minute canal cruise, you’ll experience the best of our historical city. It offers you the best views of the 17th-century buildings lining the city canals, and will also show you the 21st-century city that Amsterdam has become. You’ll come across new architecture and bridges, showing a city that is rooted in history but continues to develop and change. Have a great time on board while listening to your personal audio system. Your visit to Heineken Experience includes a 1.5-hour self-guided tour where you’ll learn about the company’s heritage, the beer brewing process, Heineken’s innovations, and about what it takes to serve a world-famous beer. Find out the 4 natural ingredients that make this beer, and discover the brand’s sponsorship activities with Formula 1, the UEFA Champions League and the Rugby World Cup. And sure enough, at the end of the tour you can raise your glass with new friends. Please note that Heineken Experience is only for guests 18 years and older!
Includes75 minute City Canal Cruise Audio commentary in 19 languages during the cruise Free “Kids Cruise” audio story and booklet with every kids’ ticket bought. Complimentary earphones; if possible, please consider using your own earphones or headphones to listen to the audio commentary on board. Blue Boat is committed to saving the environment, one canal cruise at a time. Get fast-track entry to the Heineken Experience and 2 complimentary drinks Learn about the brewing process behind Heineken's historic premium lagers Snack box during City Canal Cruise (if option is selected)
- This is a non-refundable booking
- The Heineken Experience ticket is for a specific timeslot you choose while making your reservation. You can only enter the Heineken Experience at this specific time and changing your slot time is not possible
- The ticket for the canal cruise is an open ticket valid for 1 year. This means that no timeslot is allocated and you can board the next available boat at one of the two docks at either Hard Rock Cafe or Heineken Experience.
- Guests under 18 are not allowed to participate in this activity
- There is an audioguide on the boat. The Heineken Experience doesn't include an audioguide
- Cruises depart every half an hour between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM
- The cruise can be taken any time during your stay as long as there is availability