My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: City Highlights 2-Hour Bike Tour111 Reviews
Explore Amsterdam like a local on a 2-hour bike tour of the city’s major highlights. See the Rijksmuseum, cycle through the Red Light District, explore the charming Jordaan Quarter and relax in Vondelpark.
- Do Amsterdam the Dutch way and pedal the cycle paths and canalsides of the city on a bright yellow city bike
- See major city attractions, such as the Rijksmuseum and Anne Frank House
- Admire the beautiful 'Skinny Bridge' - skinny no more
- Pause for a drink in leafy Vondelpark
- Pedal around the charming Jordaan district
- Bike through the Red Light District
DescriptionDo Amsterdam the Dutch way and join a 2-hour small city bike tour of the major highlights. Groups are kept to a maximum of 12 people per guide to allow for a more intimate and personalized service. Starting at the Nieuwezijds Kolk, just a few minutes walk from Centraal Station, grab your iconic yellow city bikes and pedal off to see famous attractions, such as the Rijksmuseum and Anne Frank House. Pedal through the charming Jordaan quarter, and the leafy Vondelpark. Discover the city’s most beautiful bridge over the Amstel, nicknamed the “Skinny Bridge.” And bike around the infamous Red Light District. An experienced guide will lead the way, narrating the fascinating story of Amsterdam’s evolution over the years.
IncludesBike rental Guide
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before tour start time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€27.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today