My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: City Highlights Electric Fat Bike Tour2 Reviews
Explore Amsterdam like a local with a tour aboard an electric fat bike. Discover major landmarks, such as Amsterdam Centraal and the Basilica of Saint Nicholas, as you cruise along the bike lanes.
- Cycle around Amsterdam's biggest hotspots and see the city like a local
- Discover less popular, but incredible charming areas, such as the NDSM wharf
- Travel around town without breaking a sweat aboard an electric fat bike
- Come across Amsterdam Centraal, the EYE Museum, and other famous landmarks
- Learn about local history and visit one of the few remaining Dutch windmills
DescriptionMake your way around the city like a true Amsterdammer. Hop aboard an electric fat bike to dive into the intricate cycle lanes without growing tired. Discover vibrant neighborhoods and local landmarks on a guided tour as you ride at a smooth cruising speed. Meet your guide at Damrak 34 and ride out of the crowded city center, to come across Amsterdam's hidden gems. Learn about local culture, history, and architecture along the way. Stop along the Prins Hendrikkade at the Basilica of Saint Nicholas and take in this beautiful 1887 Roman Catholic church. Bike towards Amsterdam Centraal, and onto Prinsen Eiland. Experience a calm residential area with characteristic drawbridges and houseboats. Board the ferry for a nice ride to the north side of the city. Cross the IJ river and enjoy views of Amsterdam from the water. Once on the north side, notice a completely different vibe. From street art at the NDSM Wharf to the many antique shops and cool terraces, you will understand why this place is so loved by locals. After some exploring, take the ferry back across the river, close to the EYE Museum. Cycle along the IJ at Veemkade, and pass the old warehouses. Allow your guide to teach you more about the significance of these buildings. Head over to one of the few authentic Dutch windmills in Amsterdam, the 'de Gooyer' Windmill. End your journey by riding to Oosterdok, where you have a great view of the NEMO Science Museum, the Central Station building and the Maritime Museum with its impressive VOC ship.
IncludesTour guide Fat bike Helmet Headsets Poncho (if needed)
- This tour will take place rain or shine Free cancellation up to 8 hours in advance Minimum age: 13 years old