My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: City Introduction in-App Guide & Audio6 Reviews
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
- Explore at least 15 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Enjoy the tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read or Listen to introductory information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Listen or read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Start your tour from Amsterdam Centraal the central station of Amsterdam! Visit the Basiliek van de Heilige Nicolaas with its beautiful interior and exterior, and explore the Beurs van Berlage as you learn its history. Pass by Chinatown and Red Light District. Photograph the Oude Church, one of Amsterdam's oldest churches, and marvel at Amsterdam's Dam Square built by the famous architect Jacobus Oud. Then the imposing Palace awaits you. While Amsterdam Museum, will help you find out more intresting info about Amsterdam city. Admire the Westerkerk with its unique aesthetics. Still the Anne Frank House gives us a punch in the stomach and reminds us primarily of the suffering of Anne Frank and secondarily of the victims of WWII. The famous 9 Streets and Jordaan will be the icing on the cake of this unique tour. End your tour colourfully at Tulip Museum.
IncludesApp Navigation Audio Tour
- Walking Time : 66 minutes Walking Distance: 5.2km Internet connection is required This tour does not replace a full guided tour. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied Audio guide via Text to Speech technology (electronic voice)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€3.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today