My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Classic Boat Cruise with Cheese & Wine Option3185 Reviews
Discover the beautiful city of Amsterdam on a classic boat with this covered canal cruise. Sail past city sights like the Maritime Museum, the Golden Bend, and the Anne Frank House.
- Soak up panoramic views of the city's sights from the comfort of the boat
- Enjoy an interactive tour with your friendly hostess and skippers
- Kiss your loved ones under the famous Skinny Bridge
DescriptionRelax on a canal cruise through the UNESCO Heritage listed Golden Age Canals of Amsterdam. View city highlights like the Skinny Bridge, the Red Light District, and the Old Harbor. Have the option to choose standard tour or a tour with unlimited delicious Dutch cheese, wine, and other drinks. Board the ship and let your local skipper tell you about local history as you sail past sights in the Jordaan district and the Skinny Bridge on the the Amstel River. Admire views of parts of the Red Light District, the former city locks, and Old Harbor. Capture pictures of the stately architecture of the Maritime Museum and the prestigious Gold Bend neighborhood. See pieces of history as you sail by places like the Anne Frank House. Ask your guide questions about the city and get recommendations for things to do and places to eat.
IncludesBoat cruise Live guiding by the local skipper and hostess Cheese with beer, wine, and soda (if option selected)
- This experience is not suitable for party people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult • Minimum drinking age is 18
- A fairly big step has to be made into the boat, the stewards will assist you with this
- You are always welcome to cancel your ticket if it rains and you'd rather stay inside