Amsterdam: Coffee Shops Walking Tour15 Reviews
Learn about the cannabis culture and history of Amsterdam on a walking tour. Visit one of the city's legendary coffee shops with a local guide.
- Visit the biggest coffee shop in the world
- Walk down the smallest alley in Amsterdam
- Learn about the cannabis culture of Amsterdam
- Get the chance to smoke a joint, legally, if you want
- See the world's first coffee shop
DescriptionMeet your guide in front of Amsterdam Central Station, and then walk through the Red Light District to learn about the city's legal cannabis culture and coffee shops. See the first coffee shop in the world, discover the city's smallest alleyway and much more! Visit the world's biggest coffee shop at the 'Prix d''Ami' and watch a demonstration about how to roll a joint. Smoke legally (if you want) and hear about the strange Dutch laws on drugs. Get some in-depth knowledge that only the locals know about as you explore the drug culture of Amsterdam.
IncludesPrivate or group tour with a local guide Food and drinks
- • This tour is available in English, German and Dutch • Please note that on Mondays and Tuesdays tours in German language are not available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability