My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Countryside and Villages Bike Tour44 Reviews
Cycle through tranquil Dutch countryside and explore the landscape and villages of the Waterland District. Escape the hustle of Amsterdam and learn about the Dutch waterways.
- Cycle a picture perfect landscape on the outskirts of Amsterdam
- Escape the bustle of the city center for a landscape of villages and windmills
- Ride a flat route on new and comfortable bikes
- Enjoy a break for lunch in a classic Dutch establishment
DescriptionDiscover a picture perfect landscape on the outskirts of Amsterdam on a half-day bike tour of the Dutch countryside. Depart from the city center, close to Central Station, and transfer to the Waterland District, just 15 minutes north of central Amsterdam. Riding comfortable bikes, you can admire a pancake flat scenery of gentle brooks, wooden houses and, naturally a windmill. Led by an experienced guide, you will pass through picturesque villages and towns, pedaling alongside the banks of the dikes and waterways that gave the Waterland District its name. Reclaimed from the sea by the entrepreneurial Dutch, the land is as full of history as it is of water.
IncludesBike Approximate 30-minute lunch break
- You will ride a bike for 3-4 hours (with a break) The activity provider is happy to answer any questions prior to your tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€39.88Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today