My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Countryside Bike Tour
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without an adventure on a bike. Explore the countryside on two wheels with a guide and take in the stunning views of farms, windmills, and the landscape.
- Explore the Amsterdam´s countryside on two wheels!
- From windmills and breweries to picturesque views of the famous Dutch polders
- Discover how the Dutch have expertly managed the flood
- Explore the polders, the countryside of the Netherlands and Typical Dutch farms
- Discover the water regulations at giant locks.
DescriptionNo visit to Amsterdam is complete without an adventure on a bike. Do like the Dutch do and explore the countryside on two wheels! From windmills and breweries to picturesque views of the famous Dutch polders. Take in the best the countryside has to offer on this leisurely 2.5-hour tour. Your expert guide will navigate you through the lowlands around Amsterdam where you will be blown away by breath-taking landscapes. Have a look at traditional farms, discover how the Dutch have expertly managed to flood (one-third of the Netherlands lies below sea level), learn about the delicious cheese and marvel at the tallest wooden windmill in the country. Come to join us on this adventure into the greener corners of Amsterdam you wouldn’t discover on your own!**
IncludesEnglish or Spanish Speaking Guide. Bike
- We recommend you only join our bike tour if you are confident on a bicycle and have cycled recently Please contact us if you would like to join the bike tour with a child under the age of 12.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 15%
Reserve Your Experience
From €30.00€25.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today