My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Cultural Food Tour in German45 Reviews
Enjoy the tastiest food specialties that Amsterdam has to offer, on a lively 3-hour cultural food tour through the heart of the charming canal city with an experienced German city guide.
- Taste Amsterdam's culinary delights and discover hidden gastronomic corners
- Let yourself be carried away by the passion of a German-American citizen and get to know Amsterdam in a very personal way
- Visit the city's major sightseeing hotspots and let the charm of this beautiful canal city take over
DescriptionGet to know Amsterdam in the most beautiful way: from a culinary perspective. Let yourself be seduced by different tastes and get to know the food variety of the Dutch capital. During the tour you will try at least 7 delicious delicacies, which together make a full meal. Not only typical Dutch delicacies are served, but also delicious snacks that make Amsterdam what it is known for: a wonderful multi-cultural city. But it is not just eaten. Dive into the life of Amsterdam between the food stops and get to know the urban development of the past centuries. Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with its crooked canal houses. Let the charm of the small streets and the many cafes take your breath away, while your city guide will take you on a relaxed journey through her stories and explanations into all epochs of the city's history. Visit the major sightseeing hotspots in central Amsterdam and get a comprehensive overview of the city on this 3-hour cultural food tour.
IncludesGerman city guide 1.50 city tax per person
- The public tour consists of a maximum of 10 participants
- The tour is also suitable for children
- The tour does not lead through the red light district, this only happens on the south side
- Entrance fees are not payable at any stop on the tour, ie all attractions are free
- The distance traveled is about 4 - 5 kilometers, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please cancel allergies beforehand with the organizer