My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Cultural Ganja Walking Tour of Coffee Shops1636 Reviews
Take an in-depth look into the world of cannabis in Amsterdam. Learn about its legalization and history, and discover the coffee shops that sell the highest quality and cheapest ganja.
- Immerse yourself into the world of cannabis
- Learn how to roll a joint with your instructor
- Visit the best coffee shops in central Amsterdam
- Relax inside local coffee shops and pubs
- Visit the world-famous Amsterdam museum
DescriptionGain insight into the coffee shop culture and ganja scene in Amsterdam on a 2 or 2.5-hour guided walking tour. Start your exciting introduction to the local world of cannabis at one of the oldest coffee shops in Amsterdam. Follow your guide on a walk through the streets of the city, walking to famous coffee shops, pubs, and secret medieval sites on the way. Visit at least 1 coffee shop on the shorter tour, and at least 2 with the longer tour option. In total, visit up to 3 coffee shops. Walk down the legendary, colorful gay street, Reguliersdwarsstraat, and Warmoesstraat, one of the oldest streets in Amsterdam. Learn about the history and drug policies, and explore the menus and samples from a few of the shops. Get a local perspective with a guide that is a current resident of Amsterdam and knowledgeable about the best ganja hotspots in the city. The tour ends near the Rembrandtplein.
IncludesLocal tour guide Informational smoking breaks 100% confidential tour, your personal details are not published 2.5-hour tour selection includes portion of Bitterballen (Dutch snack) for up to 8 people (1 piece per person)
- You must be 18 years old or over to join this tour. ID will be required in the coffee shops.
- Not available on major holidays (Hannukah, American Thanksgiving, Queen’s Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day).
- Tour may be canceled in hazardous weather conditions. Call the tour provider for more information.
- Limit of 30 participants per group.
- You have the option to purchase a red light district preview for an additional EUR 8. The preview is 30-minute walk through the red light district neighborhood, with information, a stop at a pub, and fun options for the night time. This will be done immediately after your Ganja Walking Tour.
- A vegetarian snack option is also available.
- There are no refunds for no shows.