My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Day Trip Keukenhof Gardens with Windmill Cruise510 Reviews
Enjoy a scenic boat cruise offering spectacular views of the fields and windmills. Enter Keukenhof, Holland's most beautiful garden.
- Benefit from frequent and comfortable transportation to Keukenhof Gardens
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise in the heart of the windmill and bulb field region
- Explore the garden and admire the impressive floral displays at your own pace
- Marvel at the colorful Dutch landscape dotted with windmills
DescriptionBe inspired by the sights and smells of more than seven million bulbs in bloom at Keukenhof. Make the most of your time with access to this popular attraction. Sail through the countryside on a windmill cruise through the Kager lakes. Travel in comfort by bus to Keukenhof from Amsterdam. Embark on a sightseeing boat ride from the 'Ringvaart' Canal and enjoy views of the colorful bulb fields, traditional windmills, and authentic villages. After a relaxing cruise past the Windmills, head to Keukenhof to wander through its stunning gardens and take in the glorious colors and fragrances of its blooms. Take your time and savor the beauty of the gardens.
IncludesRound-trip transportation between Amsterdam and Keukenhof Entry to Keukenhof Gardens Windmill cruise Bus ride from spring cruise to Keukenhof
- The last departure of the sightseeing cruise is at 1:00 PM (bus departure from Amsterdam at 12:30 PM)
- There are frequent departures for you to return to Amsterdam. The last bus from Keukenhof to Amsterdam departs at 6:30 PM.
- The duration of this excursion is flexible. Arrive and depart at your leisure
- For the Windmill Sightseeing Cruise: the bus from Amsterdam will take you to the departure point of the cruise
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€52.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today