My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Day Trip Keukenhof Gardens with Windmill Cruise508 Reviews
Enjoy a scenic boat cruise offering spectacular views of the fields and windmills. Skip the lines to enter Keukenhof, Holland's most beautiful garden, and visit an operational windmill.
- Benefit from frequent and comfortable transportation to Keukenhof Gardens
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise in the heart of the windmill and bulb field region
- Bypass the lines and stroll among the floral displays at your leisure
- Marvel at the colorful Dutch landscape dotted with windmills
- Explore the inside of an operational windmill
DescriptionBe inspired by the sights and smells of more than seven million bulbs in bloom at Keukenhof. Make the most of your time with skip-the-line access to this popular attraction. Sail thorugh the countryside on a canal cruise through the Kager lakes and stop at a windmill. Travel in comfort by bus to Keukenhof from Amsterdam. Embark on a sightseeing boat ride from the 'Ringvaart' Canal and enjoy views of the colorful bulb fields, traditional windmills, and authentic villages. Sail through the Amsterdam Kager lakes, which include ten unique islands. While traveling through narrower passages between the islands, marvel at historical mansions. Disembark at an operating windmill. After the visit to the windmill, take a 10-minute shuttle to the Keukenhof Gardens. Upon arrival, enjoy fast-track entry to this wonderful floral garden. Explore the Keukenhof Gardens at your own pace and stay as long as you wish.
IncludesRound-trip transportation between Amsterdam and Keukenhof Skip-the-line entry to Keukenhof Gardens Amsterdam spring cruise Bus ride from spring cruise to Keukenhof
- The last departure of the sightseeing cruise is at 1:00 PM (bus departure from Amsterdam at 12:30 PM)
- There are frequent departures for you to return to Amsterdam. The last bus from Keukenhof to Amsterdam departs at 6:30 PM.
- The duration of this excursion is flexible. Arrive and depart at your leisure
- For the Windmill Sightseeing Cruise: the bus from Amsterdam will take you to the departure point of the cruise